Forums
May 20, 2024, 11:55 PM

Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 9062 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: Cheating
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2010, 04:11 AM »
zippo used to use uwt xDD!!! dunno now xD!

i still remember the replay against sL " -.,ºººGL AND HFººº,.-(or something like that )  " XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

by guaton!

This replays was a fake zippo by uncle -.-

AAAAA xDDDD omfg , rly? lmfao gtfo

everyone saw the replay xD! it was a clanner against sL xD!!! 

nt zippoof

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2010, 05:50 AM »
keep dream guaton ;D

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2010, 06:27 AM »
lol zippo
worm and learn

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2010, 07:35 AM »
Guaton newb ever ;*

keep training!

naill ;*

Offline Guaton

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2010, 01:07 PM »
xDDDDDDDDD!!!

Offline TapstaR

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2010, 01:57 AM »
I've always think that using more than one space is cheating due to the respond of having two spaces and not one as we the normal tappers play we press space one time to release the rope than one again to start moving they have advantage coz they have more chances of releasing more ropes because of the two spaces but im not quite sure since i never tried to use two spaces so it could be the same BUT the game is made to play with just one space bar.

When using 2 spaces i know on my keyboard i have to wait to release the first space before i press down the second, which would be the same as fr on the spacebar like this person->

The main two reason i use 2 spaces is i use L and . and i prefer the angle my arm is on to tap it just feels more comfortable and my actual spacebar is crap to tap on and i dont want to buy another.
It Dosent Take Much To Smile :)

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2010, 04:06 AM »
I dont see a problem with using more than one key for the same thing, I dont agree with macros though, not for worms.

People use tons of macros in fps games and its all legit, seeing as anyone can learn how to make a macro.
worm and learn

Offline skime

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2010, 04:57 PM »
I use two keys as space. ~~ And do I have any advantages in league games? Nah, many players are better with one space. To do really fast fr your fingers have to be really fit. So yea keyboard players or guitar players can have advantage (I remember that someone told me Anubis was playing on keyboard? That can be a bullshit..). Anyway for me it's not cheating.. it's only a style of playing with 2 keys. :)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2010, 05:19 PM »
(I remember that someone told me Anubis was playing on keyboard? That can be a bullshit..).
He plays worms on a music keyboard? :o

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2010, 05:51 PM »
I use two keys as space. ~~ And do I have any advantages in league games? Nah, many players are better with one space. To do really fast fr your fingers have to be really fit. So yea keyboard players or guitar players can have advantage (I remember that someone told me Anubis was playing on keyboard? That can be a bullshit..). Anyway for me it's not cheating.. it's only a style of playing with 2 keys. :)

Its a style that allows you the advantage of repeating ropes faster then someone using 1 spacebar.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2010, 06:09 PM »
(I remember that someone told me Anubis was playing on keyboard? That can be a bullshit..).

Emm... I think he did a mistake. He meant that these guys which play on guitar or keyboard have their fingers better 'prepared' for roping, which actually means pressing space faster, better timing or whatever.

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2010, 06:31 PM »

Its a style that allows you the advantage of repeating ropes faster then someone using 1 spacebar.

At least my taps r same with 1 or 2 space fr
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline darKz

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2010, 06:34 PM »

Emm... I think he did a mistake. He meant that these guys which play on guitar or keyboard have their fingers better 'prepared' for roping, which actually means pressing space faster, better timing or whatever.
Anubis can't play an instrument.. Well I think he started learning how to play the guitar about 2 years ago but that's unrelated as he was able to tap real fast for much longer.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline chakkman

« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2010, 06:46 PM »

Yeah but imagine that hahahaha.

Offline skime

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2010, 09:17 PM »
Quote from: Dulek

Yea that's what i meant. xD

Quote from: NinjaCamel
At least my taps r same with 1 or 2 space fr

Yea it's true, you can do same speed of taps with fr on one space if you have fit fingers.  (At least i could do it years ago, now i dont try ;o).

Quote from: darKz
Anubis can't play an instrument.. Well I think he started learning how to play the guitar about 2 years ago but that's unrelated as he was able to tap real fast for much longer.

Ok so that was a bullshit which other player told me. :D Anyway I played fr 4 years ago, when i didnt know what 'guitar' is. And i play fr now, after 2,5 years playing on guitar, and I can say it helps. My fingers don't hurt when i do fr, and are stronger/faster etc.