Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:52 PM

Author Topic: Clan History  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Clan History
« on: October 02, 2011, 11:26 AM »
Inspired by Deano's old FB thread, let's all post our clan history, explanations of each clan are encouraged.

MY LIST (COPY PASTE EDIT JOB):

DoD- The first clan i made

WWF- newbie clan, lead by TheKomodo

EiF- The old eif, i remember being tried out my Gangstas, on gundam.

DFA -

eif/dfa- this two merged and started bitching at each other so it died fast

BtC- made this with deejay and some other members u can check on the website

ErM- we almost won wacl, lost on the finals

c4- A very good elite/bng clan, lead by killerkonijn

007- One of the best clans i've been in

WaW- lead my CoLoN, lately remade by jamandy

HoS- made it in on my second attemp, probably the best clan i've been in

CoN- great clan with shady, fab, clash, flowingwater

ToP- the best example of what a winning clan is 47-0, 48-0 and 50-0 

Dr- Joined, but i left pretty quick

t5x- joined and left quite a few times, great clan.

CKC- joined long ago when zorro and i were very good friends, left and rejoined to stay 1 year, met chicken, one of the best guys around here.

dc- joined after i left ckc the second time, me fox and ownless, didnt last much but it was good fun

dt- i got booted for not being good enough

wA- WWP!!11

cfc- sobran palabras

ALIASES:

Joined TEA impersonating Jason while i was in HoS.

Joined SfX under the alias xMcWormx

Joined CKC under the alias SeppukuSmiles

Joined DwI under the alias caye

Made CoT with marco, burnquist, jmoberg... standed for Coffee Owns Tea (clan)

Made sN with jmo and deano

Made numerous aliases with Anubis in WWP, short lived clans yet succesful 

Joined NBR under jmoberg

Probably much more, can't recall right now.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline barman

Re: Clan History
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 11:34 AM »
GC (Graves Collectors): March 2002 - September 2002 (WWP), October 2004 - January 2005 (WA)
cB (Cold Blood): January 2006 - April 2007
mm (Military Minds): since August 2011

That's all ;)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 02:09 PM »
holy shit ropa, you either have a very impressive memory, or you had all this written down on a pizza box? haha

i would never even begin to remember them all...  heres some...

dsm- dont shoot me - bunny, madjeff, thekrow, and me-  we had multiple seasons of 50-0 too.... but it wa not that impressive being we played with DoN back then, and atleast 90% of games were ropers

ia- immortal army - clan i made with razor

mm- military minds - made with deano

mm and dt - death touch- merged.

alias- Joined ToP under the name Mercedes, "an old w2 roper" that tricked worked every time in those days

"huh alias? no im not an alias!! im from w2!" hauhauhauah

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 02:12 PM »
2001 - URC - wasn't good enough to join a real clan so I made my own with MoD
2002ish - EWF - probably *the* German clan back in the day, was in there with MoD and, as a matter of fact, Random00
2003 - sCa - joined under Scheissedeggels lead, became leader myself soon after joining.. I loved sCa, I really did
2006 - after sCa died I joined several clans (Ce, CKC, dt, sL ...) but never found what I was looking for, so I left them all after a while
2007-2009 - some time without clan, with alias clan, with short-lived clan together with Anubis, several tries at reviving sCa ... at least I didn't have a real clan during this time
2009 - CF - been in CF for a good 2.5 years now and don't regret the decision

On WWP I was in GoD, LoR, kTC and bu. I joined kTC under an alias while the other clans I joined with my real nickname.

Aliases worth mentioning... Umm. I guess there were many, the ones I really remember are Speeed`cB, faLcoN`dP and Ronaldo.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:29 PM »
holy shit ropa, you either have a very impressive memory, or you had all this written down on a pizza box? haha

http://www.laene.nl/CE/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2689&highlight=hos+btc
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 03:27 PM »
Well i am a new player... i have 3 years playing only, so i didnt join many clans:

1. WC (Worms Champions) - Zilian clan, it was my first and one of the better, nice games, nice learning, nice friends. It was 1 year as WC.

2. JEDI - When WC dead, i joined into JEDI coz it was the clan that i loved. I hf there but some problems with the leader JEDI make me unhappy, so I deserted. 6 months.

3. XP / ROX - The JEDIs desertors founded a new clan called XP (Xtreme Proasos) and late We were at rOx (ropers at xtreme). The rOx clan was wonderful and winner. But  the lations always fought theyselves, so the clan died.

4. eS (Empty Souls) - My atual clan, Its a nice clan but a little bit inactive :/

ALIAS:

I never played with Alias, but i changed my nick one time:

CesarVastuk > Professor

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 03:42 PM »
JEDI-joined in december of 2009  and left in abril of 2011 I quit because the same reason of professor..... problms with adm of the clan

XP/rOx- In Abril of this year me and gabriel founded XP after quit JEDI but later we are rOx wich bry4n , k1ng  and in september of this year died

TdC- this is my actual clan (joined in septermber) after 1 day died rOx lol  and im happy in this coz have a good players , good people and crazy (camello) aioshaoishaos xD
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:48 PM by Wolfgang »
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 07:13 PM »
What was your alias in KTC, Dark? Didn`t know we ever were clanmates, lol.

My history:
WWPD (2001-2002) - clan of noobs who were bashed in Worms League by players such as ropa. Voltage among its members
TDC (2002-2007, 2009-present) - the love of my life, obviously. Inactivity made me leave the clan, inactivity brought me back to the clan
KTC (2003-2007/8) - nice clan which won alot on WWP in its later stages of leaguing (wwpcl, cbc)
SiX (2007-2009) - the most competitive clan ive ever been in, great guys.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:33 PM by Crazy »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 07:29 PM »
wRs -> old wwp "clan" but it was more like community than clan

WTF ->  lol really inactive clan xDD (wa & wwp clan)

PoD -> firstly it was all schemes clan but now inactive normal players clan

RwA -> was funny but when JD was inactibe i tokk bad decistion to WKFB + RwA = RaW

RaW -> Fisrtly was good... but later sucks.......

RS -> Firstly RS was active.... but later WO winnished and they started be smite acctive.....

doH -> lol i was in doH about 2 or 5 days xDDDDDDDDDDD and lated Crash clused doH and opened dC

dC -> 2nd best clan where i ever was :) WAs really funny :) Crash Titio Titahemp Thouson was really frendly :) Sniper too..... but 1 day we both was angry and started fight :)now is ok :) [SnipeR ;*] I had few troubles with Magic and that fight with Sniper so I left.... and i wantes be in same clan with Maciej, but no1 wanted us both (lol) xDDDDDDDDDDDDD so i was waiting few weeks and was looking for clan alone :)

dP -> My best clan ever :) true home :) familly atmosphere :) best clan where i ever was :) I hope i will stay in dP forever :) A lot's of friends... maybe only MI doesn't like me xD but It's still cool :) [;* MI]

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 07:36 PM »
WV (2007) my first clan , made by Calla and Giambe , they were 2 players from argentina

xD (2008) a clan made by me , seBa and niko_prz , it died

TaG (2008-2010) clan of my love , i learned everything there , sad it became in a rly diferent clan , atleast not the clan where i joined once...

CKC (2010) i wanted to join to ckc cos i love it , they were inactive but i wanted to be a ckcer anyway , i love ckc since skippa and wooka used to pwn me at tourneys ( TUT? FNI? dont rmemeber , there were daily tourneys) i didnt feel part of ckc so i left , also i kinda missed TaG.

TaG (2010-2011) i missed twyrfher seba nait gamboa and mry so i rejoined , but i couldnt stay too long cos there was no way to stay cool with some members (active members)

PS(2011) wanted to be Uber's and Camper's clanmate , used to love playing fun games with them , but got disapointed cos uber got inactive when i joined , and i started to have problems with camper (prolly cos i was tired of ps , i didnt want to be in the same clan with dead)

CKC (2011) i wanted to comeback to ckc with chicken and dub so i asked to rejoin ,  i wanted to be in ckc since i was in tag for the second time , i told some ppl about this but anyway , i rejoined , im happy and it looks like im gonna stay here :U.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 07:44 PM »
I thought CKC had a VERY STRICT rule about not letting people rejoin the clan.

Offline Camper

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Wee - Zillian Clan, Very nice times there. Wee died by inactivity

RwA - After Wee die, I talked Nenad, so I joined it, but Wee got active again so I rejoined Wee :d

RoH - Wee became inactive again, so I joined RoH where I was f@#!ing happy my first 'pro' clan but Uber and Knightz ( my best friends in RoH created ps, so I unhappily quit

ps - Nowadays, Im f@#!ing proud of being in a clan top3( I improved together with ps ) , It was not easy playing Elite with Knightz and Roper with Uber XD
Im really happy here, Dulek and Maciej even being polish I love em :d
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:48 PM by Camper »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 07:54 PM »
WPA (Worms Padawan Association): My first clan, where Jedi/Sith had to choose a Padawan to train/help them. The best clan I've ever been in. :)
WcA (Worms Cow Academy): A funny WWP clan.
AoD (Angels Of Death): The first clanning clan I joined.
kF (Killing Frenzy): A very good WWP clan, from clanners to funners, we had a great time. :]
WK (Worm Killers): A cool clan with old french W:A players.
sw (StreetWise): A clan we did with Komodo (BnG ftw!), there were trained Jerry, Bull & Unique. :]
wQw (Gne ? xP): A good clan we loved to clanner with when I was in kF. ;)
b2p (Back To Pwn): A clan we did with Flori to pwn in clanners. Worked tho, but we stopped. ;(
dP (Destroyers of Power): A noob clan with this fool MI. (:D)

Other nicks: xDragonfirex, Pirian, Maerum, Tobias, Alatien, and some others.

PS: I might have forgetten some, but well ... memory. ^^'
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:59 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2011, 08:14 PM »
2009 spring i joined o2 with doggy dogg and ray. no idea how they took me in, i sucked more than agnos in da tent(agnos knows what i mean!), i had played less than year jaja. had fun for half year until cocky things happened ;D

2009 december i joined the deadly camelos and found mah agnos. 2 yars soon! and the next plan is to pwn fada and rash to get the bosses place!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Agneau

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Inspired by Deano's old FB thread, let's all post our clan history, explanations of each clan are encouraged.

MY LIST (COPY PASTE EDIT JOB):

DoD- The first clan i made

WWF- newbie clan, lead by TheKomodo

EiF- The old eif, i remember being tried out my Gangstas, on gundam.

DFA -

eif/dfa- this two merged and started bitching at each other so it died fast

BtC- made this with deejay and some other members u can check on the website

ErM- we almost won wacl, lost on the finals

c4- A very good elite/bng clan, lead by killerkonijn

007- One of the best clans i've been in

WaW- lead my CoLoN, lately remade by jamandy

HoS- made it in on my second attemp, probably the best clan i've been in

CoN- great clan with shady, fab, clash, flowingwater

ToP- the best example of what a winning clan is 47-0, 48-0 and 50-0 

Dr- Joined, but i left pretty quick

t5x- joined and left quite a few times, great clan.

CKC- joined long ago when zorro and i were very good friends, left and rejoined to stay 1 year, met chicken, one of the best guys around here.

dc- joined after i left ckc the second time, me fox and ownless, didnt last much but it was good fun

dt- i got booted for not being good enough

wA- WWP!!11

cfc- sobran palabras

ALIASES:

Joined TEA impersonating Jason while i was in HoS.

Joined SfX under the alias xMcWormx

Joined CKC under the alias SeppukuSmiles

Joined DwI under the alias caye

Made CoT with marco, burnquist, jmoberg... standed for Coffee Owns Tea (clan)

Made sN with jmo and deano

Made numerous aliases with Anubis in WWP, short lived clans yet succesful 

Joined NBR under jmoberg

Probably much more, can't recall right now.

So many alias and so many clans, not surprising!
Normally u would deserve a smite for this shitty post!