Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:11 AM

Author Topic: Expanding TUS?  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Anubis

Expanding TUS?
« on: June 30, 2011, 12:51 AM »
Hey, have you (MI) ever thought about expanding TUS with it's optional features (leagues, cups etc.) to other games?

Like TUS-WA it could be TUS-CoD or whatever, I mean it's a nice platform itself not just W:A related and I am sure it would find it's followers from other games.

Offline franz

Re: Expanding TUS?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 01:59 AM »
didn't HHC or IBB create something like that back in the day?

when WL (Worms League?) was the main league,
I think it was coded simple enough that he also made WebLeague for anyone to use for any game.

I imagine TUS's code is a lot more complex though.

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:25 AM »
ahhh now we know what game anubis is addicted nowadays CoD hmmm seems nice xD i remember dakz told me long time ago u were playing this game now and thats why u dont give a porra to worms anymore :( porra i missed my satanic beard.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:26 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:44 AM »
lets play Age of Empires !

wololo  ;D

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:39 AM »
I would love to see TUS take over the gaming world and for MI to become very rich!
worm and learn

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:56 AM »
The way he runs it now I'm thinking he might just do that, except come out extremely poor  :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 03:56 PM »
ahhh now we know what game anubis is addicted nowadays CoD hmmm seems nice xD i remember dakz told me long time ago u were playing this game now and thats why u dont give a porra to worms anymore :( porra i missed my satanic beard.

I don't even have any Call of Duty game, I had CoD MW1 cracked and finished single player within 4 hours so I will never buy a game that only lasts a few hours. I would be better off going to cinema 3 times and have more fun. :)

P.S.: CoD is fast food for gamers, not my kind.

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 04:11 PM »

I don't even have any Call of Duty game, I had CoD MW1 cracked and finished single player within 4 hours so I will never buy a game that only lasts a few hours. I would be better off going to cinema 3 times and have more fun. :)

P.S.: CoD is fast food for gamers, not my kind.

lol anubis, u reply me so serious as if i really care for this, just comeback to WA thats all xD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 05:05 PM »
You put the serious Anubis face into the thread so I thought it's serious. :(

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 05:17 PM »
I said "WoW", not "CoD" btw. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 05:31 PM »
oh yea, WoW  my bad. sorry :(

Offline CMV

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 07:45 PM »
Isn't cod a type of fish?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 10:17 PM »
will never work
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 01:20 PM »
I think for this to work, I need to get involved with those games. W:A iteself (as a game which everyone once in a while label it "a 12-years old dead game") wasn't totally open to or accept TUS from the beginning. Do you think other more-populated games will do otherwise?

Unfortunately I can't find fun in these 3D full graphical games for a long period of time. I believe they give you excitement just for the moment and nothing more. That's why they don't last enough and their companies need to update, update, update them.

However I'm coding TUS2 and it is becoming even more flexible and it can accept new games even more that it can now. But as HHC mentioned, I gotta find a way to earn money from this. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 01:54 PM »
However I'm coding TUS2 and it is becoming even more flexible and it can accept new games even more that it can now. But as HHC mentioned, I gotta find a way to earn money from this. :)
I can help on this, maybe.. :)