Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:33 PM

Author Topic: Experimental season result - bng  (Read 15351 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Experimental season result - bng
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2015, 01:11 PM »
so 5 days left of season...

I think this thread has given enough voters from active players for the removal of /ts from default bng rules.

Also grider for protection rule to be removed...

can we see this updated for season 44??

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2015, 01:19 PM »
NO.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2015, 02:19 PM »
Why not just make a poll? Straight numbers decision, no need to waste time arguing the pros and cons

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2015, 02:35 PM »
NO.

Sorry but a small handful of players should not get the choice of one of the most well known and oldest schemes from the Worms franchise against the many players who want rid of /ts.

Especially people who don't even like that scheme.

spleen, a vote would be useless, more than 50% of TuS members don't even know what /ts is I guess.

Offline avirex

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2015, 03:25 PM »
if you think a vote is useless, then nothing will change komo, you know nothing happens at tus without a vote.

besides, who has been on the side of removing /ts?? im not saying there has not been anyone.. but i dont remember seeing as many as your claiming were there..

why dont you take the time to go through the thread, and find out all those that support removing ts?? if you really wanna be fair, why not also make a list of those who do not support /ts in this thread...

i think its hilarious when there is a fairly important discussion like this going on, and neither MonkeyIsland, or DarkOne ever post here.. hahah, they completely ignore the discussion... lmfao.. always gives me a good lol... bad luck guys.

Offline Peja

« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2015, 03:27 PM »
if you think a vote is useless, then nothing will change komo, you know nothing happens at tus without a vote.

would you mind to show me examples where rules got changed because of a poll?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Korydex

« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2015, 03:58 PM »
i vote for cancellation of all the changes except for shopper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2015, 04:39 PM »

I never said voting is usless I said a vote would be useless, I never specifically said for the /ts rule but that should be assumed since it's THIS thread.

why dont you take the time to go through the thread, and find out all those that support removing ts?? if you really wanna be fair, why not also make a list of those who do not support /ts in this thread...

I already made a list in this thread.

i think its hilarious when there is a fairly important discussion like this going on, and neither MonkeyIsland, or DarkOne ever post here.. hahah, they completely ignore the discussion... lmfao.. always gives me a good lol... bad luck guys.

Agreed, they always seem to stay away from issues like this, except, I don't find it funny, it's extremely frustrating...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2015, 07:23 AM »
Hey I posted! Let's shame DarkOne!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2015, 07:30 AM »
Hey I posted! Let's shame DarkOne!

Lol, MI, what's happening then, can we take away /ts for next season then?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2015, 12:12 PM »
we've had many pros and cons arguments, i also listed all the bngs i've played in season 41 and 42 where i've bng'd and my opponent has agreed to no /ts.

I think you should base it on numbers and if the majoirity of actual games are played with a certain scheme type then let the rules evolve to use that scheme variation.

A good example would be if people start perferring my balanced t17 scheme and began picking that scheme by themselves and asking other opponents to use that scheme.

With bng im not the only playing requesting to play without /ts.

If i qualify for POs and pick bng i won't play with /ts and we'll have a right situation on our hands cus i've done over 30 or 40 bngs with no /ts but Lukz or Chelsea technically could try to force me to play with /ts when they arn't even bngers... its a silly situation we're in.

i agree with Korydex on all other schemes too!... lets forget experimental season ever existed..

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2015, 05:11 PM »
I think it is a good idea to check played games and decided what scheme was picked the most. But I don't think I can make it for the next season.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Fenice

« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2015, 05:21 PM »
i vote for cancellation of all the changes except for shopper

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2015, 05:28 PM »
I think it is a good idea to check played games and decided what scheme was picked the most. But I don't think I can make it for the next season.

of course you can! Seriously no one uses it expect chelsea and lukz...

i've already shown how many games have not used ts. Even spoon and almog who pick bng as well don't use ts.

This has been nearly 6 months now of trying to get the rules fixed...  :( I started this thread on the 15th of november. Yourself and Darkone implement a change of thinking of new rules for schemes without consulting the community and to change back to classic standards shouldn't take 6 months when you implement a big change in such a spontanous way. Its a shame there were no active bngers players in the expertimantal season to fight this when it actually happened.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:31 PM by Chicken23 »

Offline avirex

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2015, 06:53 PM »

would you mind to show me examples where rules got changed because of a poll?

ok peja, ill show you that..... right after you show me where i said "rules dont get changed without a poll".

rules have not changed much, for me to give you any example of rules being changed because of a poll, but i can give you plenty of examples of "things" being changed because of a poll...

but as i said, the rules have not change in a quite a while, apart from that "experimental season" which seriously seemed to come out of absolutely nowhere..  the schemes that seemed to be discussed over and over again, were hysteria, and bng... and then the experimental season pops up with ttrr, and elite changes.... i did not, and still do not understand that.