« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 05:33 PM »
uhaAUHAUH
he has already left Fos and Evo, wtf?

Do yu need attention? like a woman?

moh

Offline Ramone

Re: Sorry
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Is that actually Komo who wrote that? I think not!

Sure not Cue.. ;x
Nice to see how well ppl knows each other here.. It's like a family..   :-*

Offline beer

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 10:01 PM »
np dave, u're welcome!

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 09:51 AM »
It wasn't komo.

Peja that was supposed to be funny?
*muted.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 09:59 AM »
It wasn't komo.

Peja that was supposed to be funny?
*muted.

In Peja's defence: Komo posted his username and pw in sb. All Peja did was use it to post this thread. He didn't change anything to komo's status or groups and he even changed komo's pw so other people wouldn't be able to take advantage of the situation.

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Well this was a joke I even think komo laughed at it and he got muted while some people freely insult on tus forum and get nothiing.
Moreover, komo did tell his pw in shoutbox so in some way he wanted this to happen...
Sorry, but I'm not with you on this one MI :(

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Why did komo just give his pw out in the shoutbox? Thats abit careless...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2011, 10:12 AM »
MI, I gave out my password etc, I left the groups myself so that anyone using my account could not read the private boards of the communities I was in or edit any community/clan, I will rejoin now I changed my password again.

I did not join eVo or FoS, but I think it was harmless fun, I laughed at it and enjoyed it lol.

If I have any say in this I don't think Peja should be muted Mi, if it was even him, it was funny and no one was insulted I think most people found it comical :)

Chicken, I changed my pass before I gave it out, and I also left all communities etc so no one could read/alter them, I am not that careless lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2011, 10:50 AM »
he even changed komo's pw so other people wouldn't be able to take advantage of the situation.

You have so much faith in humanity HHC  :'(
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2011, 11:14 AM »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 11:50 AM »
I do NOT like messing with TUS. I've checked all ~2200 members addresses, deleted bots, merged multiple accounts, checked banned members attempts... I've made tons of huge backups so that in case someone tries something with TUS, I could rollback everything. I've made this my routine. Sometimes when I getup in the morning there's an hour work waiting for me on TUS like a secretary.

I don't appreciate any jokes regarding TUS system, user accounts or any other thing related TUS functionality. I find it a disrespect to TUS sharing your password to the public and moreover for other people to take advantage of that.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline theredi

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 12:48 PM »
If I have any say in this I don't think Peja should be muted Mi, if it was even him, it was funny and no one was insulted I think most people found it comical :)
loool u are even more pathetic then before this joke, u find it comical?? lmao it was the only right thing to do but u are too pussy to do it by urself or ur mind is just too twisted roflmao.

Offline theredi

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 12:53 PM »
SOME THINGS (KOMOS) WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 01:00 PM »
I don't appreciate any jokes regarding TUS system, user accounts or any other thing related TUS functionality. I find it a disrespect to TUS sharing your password to the public and moreover for other people to take advantage of that.

I didn't do it as a joke, it just ended up that Peja done something in a way I found funny...

MI, I did not think about the effect it would have on wasting your time, I apologise for that and promise it won't happen again, I should have took that into consideration :(

redi, I find the joining of eVo and FoS funny, not the apology thing lol, besides I apologised to Fada personally, which imo is more appropriate, I hope Fada is ok with that.

Offline theredi

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 01:09 PM »
redi, I find the joining of eVo and FoS funny, not the apology thing lol, besides I apologised to Fada personally, which imo is more appropriate, I hope Fada is ok with that.
ok then, so now i`ll say sorry coz i`ve got to stick to what i said, if u apologised then im cool with it, i just hope suck wierd dramas wont happen again in the future

i can admit that sometimes i act hasty and without consideration too but im not afraid to say that i was wrong and sorry for it
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:13 PM by theredi »