Forums
April 30, 2024, 03:04 AM

Author Topic: ****ATTENTION ALL ROPERS****  (Read 4472 times)

Offline avirex

Re: ****ATTENTION ALL ROPERS****
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 02:01 PM »
Kradie, ZaR is my w2rope scheme with a bunch of instant mines all over the place, and then only zook allowed... (even the instant mine was stolen from my w2 scheme) ZaR was even "invented" one week after my w2roper scheme. we might as well say avirex invented ZaR, and someone else made it zook only rules.

please be realistic.... and then leave this thread, because your going to do nothing but derail things, and down play what im trying to do here... seriously, i like you personally, dont respond with "f@#! you avirex" or anything else... i just am trying to make people aware of this scheme, and make people aware we have a current league going, and a better one (that will support clan wars :D ) on the way. if your interested in advertising ZaR, please go make your own thread, and tell the world... (again, as nino said ;) ) but seriously, please dont continue to derail this thread!! i would appreciate it :D

so sensei, to answer your question... yes... we already have a league going, thats pretty active, and has 30+ players, but hulk(w2er) is making a better website, more personalized now... will be released in 2 days.

please dont listen to kradie....this is NOT my w2 roper scheme.

Kradie, how can you say the dyno is "such a devastating weapon" lmao... u thnk 65 dmg is devastating compared to mines @ 47 and zooks at 50?? and dont forget, nade + fd is well over a dynas power (this scheme has increased fd)    you dont know what your talking about.....   either that or we have different ideas of devastating, my idea of devastating would be a million instant mines on a map.

ANYWAY: i need to make this clear.... there are over 60 w2 guys back, and we keep contacting more, and each one we contact, then contacts more... there is going to be a big flood of w2ers back soon, this is a thread to welcome W:A into that circle... this is not a thread to debate if you like the scheme or not... because they dont give a f@#!.. i promise.

they originally made the league for only w2ers, but i  told them i think w:a guys would be interested, and they have been opening up to others coming in.... there already are w:a guys playing... and your all welcome to play too....

so thats what this thread is about, an introduction to the scheme, and what we are doing, and an invitation to the league...... if you dont like the scheme, believe me... we dont care :D   

sensei: yes, there will be a new league... it will be w2roping only... (when i say w2 roping, i mean.. the speed, and gravity.... you can use any super weap you want, you can take parachutes out, you can use no super weap, you can use 1 worms, u can use 2 worms, u can use 3 worms (IRwlz style)   but, it has to be w2 roping.

rabbit: u need rubber worm

ps: i contacted IRwlz today.. he will be returning for the w2ladder as well.. im excited :DD and he has some old w2 contacts he can reach out too as well!!   i really suggest all people who like to rope, to try this scheme.. and get involved... its a new game, a new competition, and new people to compete with, and meet....   DAINA, and LALO!!!! i 100% know you guys will like this scheme, and get really involved.... it might even make you guys a little more active :DD

see yaz

Offline Senator

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 02:01 PM »
It's basically roper without rules. You can choose to get crate or not. So basically you attack and hide or get crate, it is entirely up to the player.

And this works cos only 5 sec retreat. If you don't do CBA, the opponent gets your crate.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 02:19 PM »
Kradie, ZaR is my w2rope scheme with a bunch of instant mines all over the place, and then only zook allowed... (even the instant mine was stolen from my w2 scheme) ZaR was even "invented" one week after my w2roper scheme. we might as well say avirex invented ZaR, and someone else made it zook only rules.

please be realistic.... and then leave this thread, because your going to do nothing but derail things, and down play what im trying to do here... seriously, i like you personally, dont respond with "f@#! you avirex" or anything else... i just am trying to make people aware of this scheme, and make people aware we have a current league going, and a better one (that will support clan wars :D ) on the way. if your interested in advertising ZaR, please go make your own thread, and tell the world... (again, as nino said ;) ) but seriously, please dont continue to derail this thread!! i would appreciate it :D

please dont listen to kradie....this is NOT my w2 roper scheme.

Kradie, how can you say the dyno is "such a devastating weapon" lmao... u thnk 65 dmg is devastating compared to mines @ 47 and zooks at 50?? and dont forget, nade + fd is well over a dynas power (this scheme has increased fd)    you dont know what your talking about.....   either that or we have different ideas of devastating, my idea of devastating would be a million instant mines on a map.

Avirex, I was not aware that you ''created ZaR'' one week before its original inception.
As I stated earlier, sm0k, spleen and I, we knew about there was ONE mine in original w2roper. We just thought of having 5 instant mines which one of them are a dud. It is to punish the player's maneuvering skills, not for laughs. So no Mr Avirex, I am afraid we did not ''rob'' your scheme, but rather enhance another. with Zook and Rope (ZAR). there's not even a parachute. You could appreciate the oddity of the idea not to counter it with bigotry.

You are right, but I felt compelled to state obvious facts that are perceived from me. Which all weren't addressed back due to submission.
In the end, all roper based schemes are similar but with perks & cons.

Try and imagine a dynamite and fall damage, that's heck amount of health that goes down the drain. I would define that as ''devastating''.

Avirex, I don't have anything against you, don't worry :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 02:22 PM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Sensei

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 02:33 PM »
Kradie, did you attend some law college? Cause you should.

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 03:26 PM »
Ohh nice news ;)
But I would like to tell u Avi that every time i tried to join these amazing old and blabla players from w2 i got kicked

You should advice them how to treat W:A players who still want to play and learn around, ty.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 03:31 PM »
Seems like they are some kind of elitist assholes even by standards of elitist assholes  :D

Offline StepS

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 06:49 PM »
I'd like to remind that the /ir feature of RubberWorm is not an accurate emulation of the Worms 2 rope. It's a simulation, like already said. The rope is still WA rope at its base, "on steroids" (speed/angle). The worms 2 rope had fundamental differences that can not be represented with a mod as simple as RubberWorm.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 09:01 PM »
lales, at the time they were not interested in playing with w:a players... they just came back to have some fun and rope with old friends...

but seems like each person that comes back, is looking through his old contacts, and bringing back other old players... this is steam rolling big time, im pretty excited about it ;D

so, yes at one time, they were quick to boot ppl, and maybe they still are...  i did try to have a talk with them about this, and they are going to try to tone it down a bit, but everyone is going to have to get to know eachother...  they dont know any w:a players, so they dont know if your a skilled w:a player, that knows how to rope... or if your just some newb w:a player, etc...    (not to say they should boot every noob that comes into a game either)

also, majority of the games they host are w2ladder games... so, thats another reason why they might boot...   you may want to join the game, and ask to watch.... etc...

joining the ladder will be a good step too...  ;p

steps: we know its not exactly like w2, but its pretty similar, we are all happy with it..

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 09:11 PM »
Do i need rubberworm to watch this? I just watched without rubber and I don't get what im looking at but it doesnt look like there is any roping?

It's basically roper without rules. You can choose to get crate or not. So basically you attack and hide or get crate, it is entirely up to the player.  There's also no water drop, dynamite, and the rope uses /ir that simulates the Worms 2's rope.
lol kradie he means the replay doesnt function without rubberworm, he didnt need a description of what he was seeing

haha

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 09:14 PM »
Do i need rubberworm to watch this? I just watched without rubber
yes http://worms2d.info/RubberWorm/Download
It's 2017 already, it's a big shame to not have RW installed now
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Kradie

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 09:47 PM »
Everyone gets booted lales, don't take it personally ;)

Walrus, stating the obvious is something that I do :P
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 01:18 AM »
most of these guys are f@#!ing noobs

that being said, a few of them are awesome.

the w2 people, that is

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 03:52 AM »
actually... most all of them are good competition.... and anyway, they have been back less then a month.. some even less...

would you be pro after a 10+ year break?

anyway.. join the league if you think you can beat em ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 03:52 AM »
I am genuinely curious, if you like w2 rope so much, why don't you just install w2 and play that instead?

It still runs doesn't it?

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 04:04 AM »
it runs yes... just not online... any other questions komo?  im here for your entertainment.