Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:23 AM

Author Topic: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos  (Read 27153 times)

Offline skunk3

Re: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2016, 08:03 PM »
how many playoff games have you been in, singles or clanners and how many have you won since 1999?

If we include WWP, the answer is still 0.

You are using the fallacious reasoning that involvement in ranked cups/leagues makes one iota of difference when it comes to personal skill. If your argument is "where's your record," that's no argument at all.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2016, 08:05 PM »
You're just a mediocre player, and ppl see you like that. Why are you so delusional about your skill and desperate to get some respect from the community?

Respect for what exactly?

How would you know? The answer is quite simply that you do not. You're just making unsubstantiated claims. When was the last time you even played me?

Offline skunk3

« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2016, 08:07 PM »
Anyway this has gone far off-topic and I do not want to derail any further. Anyone who wants to test me is more than welcome to challenge me at any time.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2016, 11:45 PM »
The reason why you're siding with Ropa is because he has always been more active on this site, whereas I opted to completely ignore TUS for quite some time.

What? Did you even read what I wrote? I don't even like Ropa, I like you... How the hell can that be biased supporting the person I don't like?

I do take this as a personal attack on me. You're extremely biased in this situation.

*sigh*

I'm not even mad... I'm disappointed.

You clearly are mad, not the fun kind, the deranged kind :D ;)

Offline tita

• Sempre com a rola Durissima!

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2016, 03:05 PM »
Psh Caye, I spend 50 Bucks on 10 IBM Rapid Access 2 ps/2 kbs on ebay 6 years ago to last me a lifetime for W:A. Let them buy overpriced vanity items for roping. The LEDs probably emit an aura to tap faster. :D

Fun fact:

My "Gamer" kb is nowhere near as responsive as the good old IBM kbs from 2000. I only use it for typing because it has a nice feel to it.

I have a hard time believing that. The keyboard probably has ghosting out its ass. You probably bought the keyboard cause you're a "Ps/2" fanboy which has no impact over a USB connection these days. lol. There are plenty of gaming keyboards that have USB to Ps/2 adapters as well. The reason it feels more responsive for you is most likely cause you like rubber dome keys, lol. Has nothing else to do with it.

Very hard time believing that a mechanical keyboard in this modern day is less responsive than a product from 1999. And the keyboard price is only like $40 on Amazon btw.

Also their are plenty of good keyboards on the market that are priced at about 80-100 with no LED backlighting but you pay high for well... quality. And Cherry switches
no way biscuits, the rapid access is a beast, it never ghosts, weighs about 7 pounds, and has a springloaded spacebar.  this keyboard could survive a nuclear blast  what more could you want?

While looking for it i realized i never had a rapid access, i had this thing:

So i dunno about rapid access, but this one ^ is amazing

OMG   MY KEYBOARD!!!

Offline lalo

« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2016, 11:53 PM »
Hey guys, I was in the middle of a tus game and my up arrow got broken and flew across the room  :-X. So, I need a new KB again lol. I don't blame the keyboard this time, but me, I gave it some punchs this season  :D.
Any word about Razor Cynosa? Found it brand new for a cheap prize and includes a mouse too.
Or any other keyboard for a reasonable prize? I don't want to spend more than 100$ for a kb.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2016, 01:46 AM »
Hey guys, I was in the middle of a tus game and my up arrow got broken and flew across the room  :-X. So, I need a new KB again lol. I don't blame the keyboard this time, but me, I gave it some punchs this season  :D.
Any word about Razor Cynosa? Found it brand new for a cheap prize and includes a mouse too.
Or any other keyboard for a reasonable prize? I don't want to spend more than 100$ for a kb.
Most people will recommend against razor as the tend to break and stuff up. Do you like high profile keys or low profile?

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2016, 02:33 AM »
http://imgur.com/a/aeBE9

my battlestation and my Ozone Strike Battle, a red switch mechanical keyboard, is very smooth for roping.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2016, 06:32 AM »
Got me a corsair k70. Fits well on the laptop :)

Offline barman

« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2016, 06:37 AM »
Nice! I bought a K70 with red switches in January, mine has different looking keys :o Looks like they changed it since then
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2016, 06:51 AM »
Nice! I bought a K70 with red switches in January, mine has different looking keys :o Looks like they changed it since then
i have same as barman (K70, red switches) and my keys look different as well, i wonder why.  also mine has blue LED's since they were 10$ cheaper on amazon.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2016, 09:27 AM »
This one says it has cherry MX speed switches ment to be new :) - https://www.pccasegear.com/products/35425/corsair-gaming-k70-rapidfire-mech-keyboard-cherry-mx-speed

Great kb but like all mech soo loud. Think I'll be sticking to the laptops nice quiet kb unless I sound proof my house...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:00 PM by Rabbit »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2016, 04:45 PM »
Got me a corsair k70. Fits well on the laptop :)

That's my kb! :)

I think that it feels alright on the whole, but I have noticed that it is not entirely free of keylock. I don't remember exactly how I've activated it, but it's happened before. Also, the up/down arrow action feels a bit weird compared to my old kb. Try flagpoling up narrow climbs in ttrr and you'll see what I mean. It's definitely a joy to type with but TBH I actually prefer my old, non-mechanical, $2 thrift store Dell kb that I used to play with for years. Unfortunately, it's totally wrecked after so many years of abuse.

Offline ANO

Offline Ryan

« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2016, 07:58 PM »
That looks good, ANO but it is about the same price as the Steelseries 6gv2