Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:49 AM

Author Topic: Showcase 3!  (Read 23633 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Showcase 3!
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2011, 10:58 AM »
oh, why so short? I don't know how exactly put the replays yet and not sure about the music :P I have still new and new ideas :P

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2011, 12:39 PM »
i spent an hour looking for a move in wel vs a CF member in 07. Couldnt find it  :(

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2011, 02:30 AM »
aww :( This is why I save up replays in case of a need for wormy movies :) Always fun to look back at them at random times too.

I had a chat with Cueshark and we're setting the deadline for signups for Friday, April 1st (nope, not joking ;))

Offline Maciej

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2011, 08:22 AM »
weeee first of April, long, long time yet.
but what's the sense? everybody who's going to join and got replays can do it now, and if somebody didn't get replays yet, you think will be able to do it in those 3 weeks?

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2011, 12:24 PM »
weeee first of April, long, long time yet.
but what's the sense? everybody who's going to join and got replays can do it now, and if somebody didn't get replays yet, you think will be able to do it in those 3 weeks?

Yeah :)

Most pro wormers should be able to get some pretty awesome shit together in 3 weeks if they put their mind to it.

:<

Offline Csongi

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2011, 12:33 PM »
hmm 1st of Apri... I'll start working then   :D :D :D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2011, 12:34 PM »
Submissions have been trickling in at a steady state, haven't they? :)
Some people might be waiting to see if nicer things happen before they submit their things, so it's not exactly last minute if they submit on the 31st.

Btw, if awesome stuff does happen, perhaps you should save it for next time :) (or for other wormy movies, of course)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2011, 04:05 PM »
what do you think about add country flag near the nick of each player?

Offline Husk

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2011, 04:16 PM »
good idea maciej (=

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2011, 12:36 PM »
We'll see what happens :) Might as well add clan flags in the can of idea too :)

Current signups in alphabetical order: angus, crash, DarkOne, Dead, DENnis, Dulek, Husk, ka1ser, Komito, Mablak, lacoste, NinjaCamel, Nullum, philie, SnipeR`, TheShady1, Thouson, Uzurpator, WowwoW, ZiPpO

Sort-of-signed up: KRD (needs to make his selection), Maciej (needs to send in replays)

Komito, I still only have the 2 replays you sent me the first time around and no other replays (you mentioned an additional replay at some point, but I never got one)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:10 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2011, 02:23 PM »
I'm ready, got all replays which I'm going to add with particular selected times, just need to think about the order :P

I got 5 replays at all, how many replays were you able to set in this 30 sec?? ???

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2011, 04:20 AM »
After I shut down my computer that has the Worm Armageddon replays + the actually game since i've quited Worm Armageddon for good. I tried to turn my computer and I don't know what happen but my computer won't start up. o___O So I don't think I will be sign up for that Showcase 3. ;/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2011, 04:51 AM »
ye, you have said it 5 times at all so far.
Are you going commiseration from us? Because I don't get you ???

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2011, 10:54 PM »
Deadline is next friday! :)

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Can I send u my old replays? ;]
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!