Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:08 PM

Author Topic: Showcase 3!  (Read 23731 times)

Re: Showcase 3!
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2011, 10:40 PM »
^

+ I gotta say Darkones homing missile stands out to me, nice!

+ Watching it more I see how you've mixed clapping, laughing and cheering to be appropriate for the type of action thats going on. Great attention to detail man!

+ The video link should be put in the first post!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:58 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Peja

« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2011, 10:43 PM »
yeah i got multiple goosebumps watching the video, ty to all made this possible ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06 PM »
lol man the stand up comedy bit genuinely makes me laugh out loud, and the transition to the next video is perfect with that song choice! Very uplifting!
worm and learn

« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2011, 11:10 PM »
lol man the stand up comedy bit genuinely makes me laugh out loud, and the transition to the next video is perfect with that song choice! Very uplifting!

Wormer order was picked using a random number generator so that was pure luck! :P

« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2011, 11:18 PM »
rofl, well perfection requires a bit of luck!
worm and learn

« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2011, 11:40 PM »

PS: Could you send any way the dialogue, i cant understand all you say in the video...  may we can put subtitles for Latinamerican people and posting it in LW.

Dialogue attached for anyone who doesn't understand what the hell this English bastard is saying.

:D

Offline Guaton

« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2011, 11:47 PM »
mablak krd darkone

Offline Dead

« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2011, 11:51 PM »

PS: Could you send any way the dialogue, i cant understand all you say in the video...  may we can put subtitles for Latinamerican people and posting it in LW.

Dialogue attached for anyone who doesn't understand what the hell this English bastard is saying.

:D

TY VERY MUCH MAZTA!!

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2011, 12:02 AM »
Omfg, am I the only one who noticed this:

At "End of part 1" Cutscene with the hotdogs:

Cue says: "Umm no actually seriously, umm we're having a few problems at the moment" I couldn't help but feel guilty, I actually thought that was end of film and Cue was gonna pour his heart and soul out, my heart actually dropped for a second until he said "she says I play too much worms" and I was like "rofl!" again xD

« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2011, 12:08 AM »
Omfg, am I the only one who noticed this:

At "End of part 1" Cutscene with the hotdogs:

Cue says: "Umm no actually seriously, umm we're having a few problems at the moment" I couldn't help but feel guilty, I actually thought that was end of film and Cue was gonna pour his heart and soul out, my heart actually dropped for a second until he said "she says I play too much worms" and I was like "rofl!" again xD

Yeah that comedy scene was some f@#!ing future prediction or something.  Except the reasons for the problems were slightly different!

Well noticed!

« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21 AM »
cant watch it on my comp;x
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline wowwow

« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2011, 12:23 AM »
So nice man! It made me laugh so hard ;DD

Also nobody said anything about my music choice :< xDDD

vn cue , i already have some stuff saved for showcase 4

Now waiting for Worst Shot Ever :DD

« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2011, 12:23 AM »
what you did that comedy section before all the shit happened....?

thats f@#!ing scary man... seriously!

I thought you did it after, and that makes that scene transition even more moving. Really I found it moving because I thought you'd done it after the stuff happened! CRAZYY!!!
worm and learn

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2011, 12:27 AM »
I thought everyones replays were awesome. None of them were bad. Don't think I will even attempt to give ratings, would be to hard. I'd like to give credit to someone who hasn't gotten mentioned yet. Angus, his replays I thought they were great.

Very funny comedy and everything was awesomely put together. I don't laugh much but I actually laughed during the showcase. I hope the zoom doesn't take away from the true speed of some of the roping. Seeing the speed of roping zoomed in makes me want to go back to 640 res
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:31 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2011, 12:33 AM »
what you did that comedy section before all the shit happened....?

Yep.  For some reason I thought that woulda been obvious but clearly not ;O

:<

+ It woulda been really sick to use my current situation as a comedy device.