Poll

Shoutbox-ban Wormgamer!?

Yes
20 (66.7%)
No
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: December 27, 2015, 05:44 PM

Author Topic: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!  (Read 7908 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: STOP WG's SHOUTBOX WHORING!
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2015, 03:30 PM »
Oh, now I see it.. nvm.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline piki1802

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2015, 04:53 PM »

Says he is hardcore guy, doesn't give a fukkk.....then begs for +1's on TUS ::)

BAHAHA ;D

Good. I find these kind of threads, where everyone attacks one person, to be very distasteful. Particularly the poll element of it.

And most of the guys advocating this are from FoS. I also find the idea of banning WG and re-instating taner to be completely ridiculous.
Seems like the only difference is that you like WG and dislike taner, because their offenses were virtually the same.

This thread is a joke. Go play worms instead of crying about activity and the small community's size. Also stop crying about communities. And in wg's case of the spam, give the troll attention. You adults are incredibily clever.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2015, 06:05 PM »
You are right, Piki.  ;)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2015, 06:34 PM »
i actually didnt want to take part in this fest of ridiculosity but its going so much in the wrong direction...

wg spammed shoutbox very often with a lot of bored and emo and maybe even sometimes offensive bullshit and whatever. annoying for ppl who let themselves be annoyed by stuff someone randomly writes somewhere on the internet - sad enough for both sides.
afaIk he did never post "nazi propaganda", what you accuse him to. at least i only saw some pics of hitler posted by him, so what. please prove me wrong if i just missed stuff, i dont follow shoutbox's history day by day (rl etc).

actually im less pissed bout how wg is treaten here (the witchhunt stuff spleen mentioned), this is bad enough on its own, seeing ppl bully an obv temporarely confused guy with polls and banrequest.
but to ask to rather have back a guy like taner on the other side is just wtf how can you draw the nazicard despite given facts?!

taner insults with racism fascism homophobical and just childish stupid stuff since long time. call it troll or whatever, imo its not funny but intolearable. and theres a huuuge difference between saying "you f@#!ing gay homo n@#!!! i f@#! your black n@#!!! ass hard you stinky gipsy" each day and each game or private message or gamechat, #ag or tus, and posting some stupid memes.

dont pretend to act antifascist if its all for bored "that guy goes on my nerves" behaviour.

using words as an insult in evryday chat wich shouldnt be used as, combined with conversations like this are whats to worry about cuz it makes ppl think its ok to behave/talk like ppl like taner.

Offline Alien

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2015, 06:57 PM »
that is how internet works nowadays.. sad but true
either you get immune to it or you get f@#!ed imho
never take internet serious, even this thread.

"you f@#!ing gay homo n@#!!! i f@#! your black n@#!!! ass hard you stinky gipsy"

lol

Offline ANO

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2015, 08:39 PM »
1 - Spleen17, you're next.
2 - you guys should take life less seriously and have fun, losers.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2015, 08:42 PM »
1 - Spleen17, you're next.

Yeah? U gonna get me banned from shoutbox?

Offline ANO

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 08:44 PM »
stop insulting FoS and everything will be fine.

Offline Alien

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2015, 08:58 PM »
calm your internet muscles ladies uhauha

Offline taner

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2015, 09:14 PM »
ALL HAIL!

Offline taner

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2015, 09:39 PM »
YOU CANNOT STOP THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.HURZ IS A RACIST ASS n@#!!! HOMOPHOBIC FAGGOT WITH A HUMONGOUS CLITORIS

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2015, 09:43 PM »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 09:45 PM »
W:A villains are really high quality.

Offline Alien

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2015, 09:49 PM »
don't talk about hurz like that you f@#!ing idiot

Offline Hurz

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2015, 10:01 PM »
calm down i dont care :)  hes not worth to communicate with.
as said i dont wanna take part here, its waste of time. just needed to say smth bout antifascism.
read my words and think twice if a hitler pic or constant discriminating/racist language that makes ppl think its ok to talk like that is worse.
dont get me wrong im not defending wg. just saying think why you shitstorm him and tolerate else.

always keep in mind, fos, fascism isnt an opinion but a crime.