Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:36 AM

Author Topic: Worms History - From Rankings to the birth of TUS  (Read 19320 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Worms History - From Rankings to the birth of TUS
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2012, 02:49 AM »
Now I imagine him as Doug from King of Queens. :p
Haha he doesn't wear the outfit though, he works in the warehouse.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2012, 08:17 AM »
I'd love to see DwI back. Someone should get in touch with Flipzter, ME or novicane. Maybe they'd return if they knew that WA is active with a new league

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2012, 09:06 AM »
I'd love to see DwI back. Someone should get in touch with Flipzter, ME or novicane. Maybe they'd return if they knew that WA is active with a new league

They'd last 2 days.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Random00

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2012, 11:26 AM »
I like your optimism, ropa.

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2012, 05:45 PM »
Btw, what was the name of Tjerps brother? Never figured out after he became inactive.

WickeD. Was an even bigger stoner than Tjerp back then!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2012, 05:47 PM »

They'd last 2 days.
Well, ropa is right, Dennis said him, xMEx, and pitch came back in like 2009 or something and lasted a week.  It takes a certain type of player to stick around this game for so long.

Offline HHC

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2012, 07:52 PM »
oh yeah Tjerp, that wasn't good for people's stereotypes of the dutch  :-[

Offline puma

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2012, 03:24 PM »
Reading this had been a nostalgic over load. Great times.

I saw ropa ask c23 for replays. If anyone on here had some replays with me I would love to get them.

Good to see people are still playing this game.

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2012, 06:50 PM »
Cool thread, I'd not seen it.  ???
For the romantics: "Every past time was better...". Don't get fooled by your noobish eyes of those times.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2012, 09:32 PM »
Reading this had been a nostalgic over load. Great times.

I saw ropa ask c23 for replays. If anyone on here had some replays with me I would love to get them.

Good to see people are still playing this game.

sexay'puma  8) hows it going?

I'll try and find the very old computer, but its in my mums house. I know it will have replays of SilientMime when he was in CKC so probably some when we were playing qp and others like NBR id imagine.

Offline puma

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2012, 02:19 PM »
That would be awesome.

It's going great. Life makes it a bit harder to play video games now a days. Browsing this site makes me wish I had never stopped playing this one.

Would be pretty entertaining to see SilentMime troll the shit out of people.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2016, 02:14 PM »
What's the profile of this 'BadCereal' guy here in TUS? I can't find it, I wanna  watch some replays of him.
I know Kaya, he often hosts intermediates, it's weird that old and good players like them act like random players on wormnet.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2016, 12:35 PM »
wow crazy.. i didnt remember that i played XTC league lol.. anyway amazing job mate.. i'm still thinking about wwp time....  :-[

Offline skunk3

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2016, 05:21 PM »
I wanna know where this data came from. I won BNG league sometime back in 2000.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2016, 05:34 PM »
It was such a trip reading through this thread. It's kinda sad though. Countless hours spent playing with people and really getting to know them, only for them to move on and lose touch. There are some names in this thread that I had completely forgotten about. I dunno how anyone could be super active in a game and then just 'retire.' Even though I take breaks from W:A sometimes, I could never just stop playing completely. I wish we had the contact info for all of these older players so we could get them back. Modern games blow, and W:A these days just isn't nearly as fun as it used to be. It's dull. 99% of the funny/interesting/rad people are gone. I'd love to see weirdo like MrE, Goaty, SilentMime, erod, and Fizix trolling the f@#! out of people. I wish there were more uptight buttholes like CheechLizard to harass. I absolutely hate the fact that almost everyone I knew is gone.