Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:05 AM

Author Topic: EAC 2013 - Meeting-Point  (Read 46910 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: EAC 2013 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2013, 08:08 PM »
I'll be on now, free! I'mma eat some food and I'll be on ag.

I can't sunday man, I can sundays at night I told you I go to my gf's, I've been here since wednesday, naming date/times, both lales and free havent showed up.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:39 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Ray

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2013, 01:36 AM »
Hey Mablak, we might want to delay this match to Sunday morning, as I just got home very drunk. I'm not sure though, I'd say stick to the plan and be in #AG, I'll try to wake up (4 hours from now) but if you have to wait 15 minutes, I think you can go... :D

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2013, 01:57 AM »
Nah, that wouldn't be fair, tomorrow at 6 GMT instead then?

Offline Free

« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2013, 09:04 AM »
I'll be on now, free! I'mma eat some food and I'll be on ag.

I can't sunday man, I can sundays at night I told you I go to my gf's, I've been here since wednesday, naming date/times, both lales and free havent showed up.

You didnt let me know if its okay or not so dont blame me for not showing up. Today then? 20GMT?

Offline Ray

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2013, 10:18 AM »
Nah, that wouldn't be fair, tomorrow at 6 GMT instead then?
Yea, sounds fine, sorry... the night went a little off the rails. :D I can't believe I actually wrote that without a typo, I was on a bus and used my phone. Don't know what magic happened there. Anyway, Sunday 06:00 GMT!

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2013, 10:53 AM »
excuse me SPW & Devilage, cyber was closed yesterday

@Devilage: lets play sunday at night as u suggested Free, or Monday, Tuesday ( chose time )
@SPW: Can u play today at 15:30 GMT? if u cant play or didnt read msg, then lets try a date between today and Tuesday night
@Seba: ok, we can play after ur match vs John

EDIT: gg`s SPW

@Seba: I can play only tomorrow, Monday & Tuesday, then lets arrange game with a day and hour, u chose cos u more busy than me its seem; let me tell u my best game timming:
Sunday: from 23:00 GMT till morning
Monday: whole day
Tuesday: till 11:00 GMT

ty, cu around
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:18 PM by lales »

Offline SPW

« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2013, 09:06 PM »
I'm not happy at all with the activity and sick of doing a pending game list with 7 open matchups! I hope that a lot of games get played at Sunday. Otherwise I have to think about consequences. Mostly it needs two guys for causing delays. The problem guys are known and I appreciate to all others for wasting time by waiting.

Games with lales involved will get some more days if needed. He's still not at home but still its possible to make a date with him.

Deadline comes closer and I will be much stronger if this inactivity continues.

Open games:

seBa vs lales
JohnMcClane vs seBa
lales vs Devilage
seBa vs Chicken23
JohnMcClane vs Crash
Mablak vs Ray
Free vs Devilage

seBa 3 open games !!!
lales, Devilage and JohnMcClane 2!

You did confirm by joining that you will do your very best to make each matchup possible. I really dont see any best here. You guys are risking that your match get canceled and also a personal warn. Move your ass and get your games done, ffs..

Offline Devilage

« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2013, 09:12 PM »
I'm not sure about sunday, since I'm at my gf's what about thursday or friday?

Anyways hows the time on Friday? If you could make Sunday work it would be big favor. But np anways mate.

I was there on friday like you suggested, and you never showed up, I'll be online today untill 01:00 gmt.

@lales,  I was there in our two dates too, so let's play this sunday as u say, 23 gmt?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:20 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Free

« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2013, 05:26 AM »
Devilage, everyone of us here know that you need to CONFIRM the time someone suggests so please stop playing the blame game on me. Then an hour before the time you write a message that your able to play, you realize whats wrong with that also?

I dont count messages like "spw wut?" as confimation, just for future reference.

Today 21GMT, before you play lales, agreed? Or right after you play lales?

CONFIRM and I'll be there.

Offline seBa

« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2013, 03:56 PM »
I did not hear my alarm to get up and arrived 2 hours later than the time we had agreed ... so sorry if john was waiting

Offline HHC

« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2013, 06:19 PM »
Me vs Ray is tonight already at 20GMT.

Don't forget to predict before that time  ::)

Offline Ray

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2013, 07:21 PM »
Yea, thanks for posting, I forgot.

Offline SPW

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2013, 08:11 PM »
EAC 2013 - Matchday 4

Deadline: 28th July, 20:00 GMT
 :-\ Random00 vs Almog will get some extra time. Random00 is away from 22-29th July.

:-\ Matchday 2: lales vs Devilage
Not played yet. Cause of lales absence this match gets some extra time!
Last Deadline: 28th July, 20:00 GMT

:-\ Matchday 3: JohnMcClane vs Crash
2:1 so far then Crash leaves the place. Advantage JohnMcClane and a warn to Crash. We cant accept such an excuse!
New Deadline: 28st July, 20:00 GMT

:-\ Matchday 3: Free vs Devilage
Missed. This matchup gets some extra time, 2 days and do a final date! Also advantage Free, Devilage is risking a warn if this lazyness continues.
New Deadline: 23th July, 20:00 GMT

warned: Devilage, Crash
kicked: seBa
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:25 PM by SPW »

Offline Free

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2013, 08:37 PM »
Me and SPW agreed Saturday 16GMT

You bring foods, I bring wine <3

Offline Random00

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2013, 09:06 PM »
We decided to kick seBa from eac2013. He didn't play a single game in 3 weeks and missed two dates with JohnMcClane who patiently waited while having other dates as well.
You might have noticed the impact on the schedule: We have 1 less game every matchday, which means that everyone will have 1 matchday where he doesn't have a game.

There may always be reasons to miss a date (it can even happen that you just forget about it). But I believe we're all mature enough to show some responsibility and take dates seriously. I don't wanna blame everyone that they're lazy, because the majority did a good job so far. It's just a little remainder, that everyone (especially SPW and me ;) ) is happier, if the tournament is running smoothly ^^