Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:38 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.  (Read 6542 times)

Offline avirex

Re: wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 11:04 PM »
nah dude, no1 called you an idiot because you did not know you can not use the glitch in TUS league...  your an idiot because you could not accept a penalty like a man.

the funny thing is, you must have read the rules, because you knew them well enough to exploit them when you said something like "skip is get cr8, and no attack.. i did not attack, i just knock huahuahauha"

but you did not read the part about not using glitch's in league games?

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 11:24 PM »
i just want to make one more point, and then im done with this thread until mods respond...

unless it is discussing about what the rule should be regarding skips...

senator, you said: "Like you said, rules are not specific about what you can do during skip turn. Rules say "If you break any of the rules mentioned above (WBA, CBA, AFR) you must not attack your opponent during your next turn, but you're still allowed to get your crate." If you follow this rule literally, u should be allowed to do anything but attack. I agree that you should be only allowed to take the crate and perhaps hide. But is it our fault if rules leave room for interpretation?"

lets assume you did want to follow the rule literally, and you want to be able to do anything other than attack, because its not your fault if rules leave room for interpretation, right??

even with that logic, j0hny did not "skip" until 2 turns later, if you guys want to find loop holes in the rules, thats cool.. but you cant pick and choose when to take the penalty in order to maximize the effect of the loophole ;p

Offline j0hny

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 11:38 PM »
i just want to make one more point, and then im done with this thread until mods respond...

senator, you said: "Like you said, rules are not specific about what you can do during skip turn. Rules say "If you break any of the rules mentioned above (WBA, CBA, AFR) you must not attack your opponent during your next turn, but you're still allowed to get your crate." If you follow this rule literally, u should be allowed to do anything but attack. I agree that you should be only allowed to take the crate and perhaps hide. But is it our fault if rules leave room for interpretation?"

lets assume you did want to follow the rule literally, and you want to be able to do anything other than attack, because its not your fault if rules leave room for interpretation, right??

even with that logic, j0hny did not "skip" until 2 turns later, if you guys want to find loop holes in the rules, thats cool.. but you cant pick and choose when to take the penalty in order to maximize the effect of the loophole ;p

I apologize for my mistakes. Maybe I'm too stupid for this game, dunno. Game is your. I play for fun, cool if we win, but to wage war for one game.
If it will improve it your mood within my apology Report Your a second game which we not played.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 01:36 AM »

I apologize for my mistakes. Maybe I'm too stupid for this game, dunno. Game is your. I play for fun, cool if we win, but to wage war for one game.
If it will improve it your mood within my apology Report Your a second game which we not played.

your proving your an idiot more and more..

i have already said, the purpose of this thread is not about getting a win... if the mod's decide its dt win, cool, if mods decide its void, thats cool too...

the purpose is to make the rules clear for everyone, even idiots.... so people dont try to exploit loop holes in the future...

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 06:09 AM »
I actually remember a similar case and it was said that during the skip turn, the opponent should not get any advantages. Definitely what he did was an advantage. He broke rules twice.

Jhonny, it doesn't matter if you play for fun or serious, you play a league where people have fun in playing it as it has to be played since it's a league with its rules, rules that you shouldn't break to respect also other players and their legitimate fun.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 07:13 AM »
Chill out, game is going to be deleted, don't be so mad with riviva :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 07:25 AM »
Ok, I need to ask:

Where the hell are the rules anyway??

There are parts of rules here there...

Rules should all be in ONE f**king section of TuS...

It's pissing me off that I can't even find the rules for WxW so I can check this...

After 5 minutes I can only find this:

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-8/

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/basic-info/#107

I can't even find a rule about "skipping turns" anyway...

Offline Senator

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 08:54 AM »
senator:: stop saying this zook glitch did not benefit your game, it definitely benefits your game that the zook glitch threw chelsea to the barrel, regardless what weapons you had in your inventory, you used an illegal one to get him to the barrel..

man, j0hny had 6 seconds to make another knock to the left and place a mine on the right side of the worm or zook him down. Your worm was gonna fly down one way or another. Sure you have right to request a skip after that. Just don't expect any mercy next time u break rules accidentally without benefiting from that ;)

When j0hny used this bazooka glitch, you gave us chance to choose between skipping and not attacking the worm next to barrel. So you let us do other than rules say.

When j0hny attacked that worm next to barrel you said "ok, you guys need to skip a turn now" and Chelsea said "ye skip". Again you accepted that j0hny does a late skip, and he indeed did "skip" his next turn. :)

Anyway this game should be voided imo. You simply can't make a conclusion that another skip early in the game would have meant additional turn for you 10 mins later at the end of the game.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:18 AM by Senator »

Offline ANO

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 09:20 AM »
guys, you are not building a good reputation... and yrs is a new clan.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2015, 11:07 AM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Being forum muted monthly is not a good way to make a reputation tho.
Let's not judge and wait for some mod.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Anubis

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 04:01 PM »
It's funny what is considered a skip. Literally a skip would be to press f12 and space, that's a real skip turn. Now you can not only collect cr8s, you can kill other worms by knocking, do FD, do piling, I am sure you can even do a cow during a skip turn which would result in another skip turn. So basically you get no rules do whatever you think is skipping and enjoy anarchy. :P

Point is, the rules suck ass if you get complaints about the interpretation of them.

Offline ANO

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 04:36 PM »
Kaleu, avoid to talk with me. Thanks.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 09:35 PM »
oh guys :D This is only one game, and one stupid cow :D
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2015, 09:37 PM »
Lol at people getting mad  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓