Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:27 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.  (Read 6540 times)

Offline theredi

Re: wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2015, 06:35 PM »
I did not know that this is so serious a problem here :/

but u knew how to do a zooka glitch lmao i play this game since `99 and i have no idea how to do this coz simply i see no point to use it

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 07:29 AM »
Since the damage caused by breaking rules may vary, mods have the power to decide on the outcome. Some cow could take 100+ from the opponent, so 1 turn skip wouldn't do the balancing. Some cows changes the outcome of the game, throwing worms in the places (e.g. barrels) which changes the planned strategy of the opponent.

Also a skip, is supposed to be the next turn of that player not anytime he sees fit. During the skip you could knock, but depending on the nature of the cow, it could still void the game.

Game is void.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:32 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 08:21 AM »
Since the damage caused by breaking rules may vary, mods have the power to decide on the outcome. Some cow could take 100+ from the opponent, so 1 turn skip wouldn't do the balancing. Some cows changes the outcome of the game, throwing worms in the places (e.g. barrels) which changes the planned strategy of the opponent.

Also a skip, is supposed to be the next turn of that player not anytime he sees fit. During the skip you could knock, but depending on the nature of the cow, it could still void the game.

Game is void.

Thanks MI :) but I really didnt know that can not use the glitch in the league games.
Maybe it's time to write such a rule in the rules of the league?
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2015, 08:27 AM »
Lady zook.. shoot like a man next time

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline ANO

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2015, 08:39 AM »
Skip turn should be clearer Monkey. In my opinion f12 two times without moving so you cannot even fall more or less accidentalky during yr turn byvtaking any advantages. Then if the team think that the cow was too consistent in their loss yu re right that mods decide

Offline j0hny

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2015, 08:48 AM »
Skip turn should be clearer Monkey. In my opinion f12 two times without moving so you cannot even fall more or less accidentalky during yr turn byvtaking any advantages. Then if the team think that the cow was too consistent in their loss yu re right that mods decide

high time to update rules, if it is written clearly, "do not knock when the cow in the previous turn" carried out without this post, I broke the rule, so the opposing team wins. Quickly and without nerves.

And now every time you need to ask for help mod  :-*
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:50 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline theredi

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2015, 09:05 AM »

During the skip you could knock

lol for real?? this is stupid...

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2015, 09:41 AM »
New rule: Dont be a c@#!.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 09:42 AM »
New rule: Dont be a c@#!.

Ban pizzasheet then!

Offline ANO

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2015, 09:50 AM »

During the skip you could knock

lol for real?? this is stupid...

"Could", "depending".. are stupid words to be used in rules. It seems italian law

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2015, 11:03 AM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2015, 11:08 AM »
The War will never end,my young disciple

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2015, 04:06 PM »

Game is void.

MonkeyIsland, maybe you do not understand...

i never reported this game, it was a draw game.. ONLY BECAUSE THEY COWED.

i would like to report this game, it should be dt's win..... they cowed me which resulted in like...150+ dmg...  never took a penalty until they seen fit, and when they did decide to take penalty, it was a knock + fd, and knocks into piles, and knocks into barrels....  its not fair.

if he had not taken 150hp from chelsea worm illegally, and he had skipped a turn the way he should have skipped... there is not way this would be a draw.... it would be dt's win....

basically your allowing them to draw game due to cheating, thats not ok.... 

thats will send the wrong message to players.... if they think they are going to lose a roper game, just draw by a cr8 bomb cow at the end, and its void game??? 

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2015, 04:44 PM »
So next time, if oponents pick wxw, I should just play shoppa, without touching walls,  and later if we will win or draw, so they will complain, gamr will be void, and if we will play rm (if it will be clanner) so some1 other will replace me xd

Seems ok xd I like these new rules...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:20 PM by Chelsea »

Offline ANO

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2015, 07:18 PM »
monkey's post is ridiculous