Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:37 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.  (Read 6535 times)

Offline j0hny

Re: wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 10:25 AM »
monkey's post is ridiculous

Boss has always right. BAN for ANO! :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:27 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline ANO

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2015, 11:05 AM »
monkey's post is ridiculous

Boss has always right. BAN for ANO! :D

he didn't probably read all the posts because of useless comments like yours. Therefore he didn't catch what Avi was saying. (something that the community has asked for many times and for which there are no clear rules yet).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:12 AM by ANO »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2015, 05:31 PM »
There's clear rule; Mod's discretion. It's been always like that. Depending on the match outcome and how the cow affected the game, mods will decide if it is a win or the game's void.

dt didn't have an advantage and the cow ruined the game.

but, i dont want to argue this point much, i dont care much about the win, if its our win, cool... if its a rematch, thats fine as well

I cleared it up. Game's void.

Also to other contributors, I'm sure no matter how detailed I make the TUS rulebook, there are certain people who will still find their way to open up another complaint.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2015, 06:12 PM »
What about skip turn then?
I think it should be also f12 two times, without moving. When you go to collect a crate, everything can happen, you shouldn't be allowed to move.

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2015, 10:05 PM »
this is the type of shit that will cause anarchy.

next time i see some turn to kill a worm with a cow, f@#! the walls.. im taking that turn...

and in my "skip turn" ill just knock worms all the f@#! around to where i want them for my team mate...

wxw maps are all flat surfaces, with 30 seconds i can knock a worm to the complete other end of the f@#!ing map practically, and you think that will be considered a skip turn, right MI?

cant wait to play wxw now that i completely understand the rules.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:07 PM by avirex »

Offline theredi

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2015, 10:37 PM »
What about skip turn then?
I think it should be also f12 two times, without moving.

but 2x f12 = surrender ;D

but how the f@#! knocking in turn when u should skip is not affecting the game monkeybusiness?! is it some kind of sharya law?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:44 PM by theredi »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2015, 11:32 PM »

next time i see some turn to kill a worm with a cow, f@#! the walls.. im taking that turn...

and in my "skip turn" ill just knock worms all the f@#! around to where i want them for my team mate...

wxw maps are all flat surfaces, with 30 seconds i can knock a worm to the complete other end of the f@#!ing map practically, and you think that will be considered a skip turn, right MI?

But the mods will void any game where you do this, I think is what MI is saying.

So basically, only do it when behind :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2015, 06:38 AM »
It's a pity, wxw could be a very fair scheme with schemes like BUNGA (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-628/) and with a real skip (1 time f12 xD) in case of cow.

People should really skip if they cow, without moving at all, and if they don't they should lose. it's so simple...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:41 AM by ANO »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36 AM »
War still on? :O

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2015, 07:47 AM »
People should really skip if they cow, without moving at all, and if they don't they should lose. it's so simple...

Nah I have to disagree with this because of crate drops, why should other opponent get extra turn & extra crate?

There should however be properly written rules for each scheme and how to take punishments for cows.

Offline ANO

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2015, 07:59 AM »
If you are in match of any sport, if you cow, you pay.

Offline Senator

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2015, 08:04 AM »

But the mods will void any game where you do this, I think is what MI is saying.

So basically, only do it when behind :D

Read what MI said. If you break the rules when u are behind and don't skip or the effect is so huge that a skip won't balance the game, the win will be given to the opponent. So you can only ruin an even game by acting childish and breaking the rules on purpose. And I'm sure that mods won't let you do that shit frequently but they will give the win to your opponent in further cases.

@ Skip turn discussion

I think it's fine to collect your crate and take a new hide/pile but knocking should not be allowed. "No knocking" would be a clear rule. If you wan't to make a pile, u should do that without moving other worms.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:47 PM by Senator »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2015, 08:37 AM »

Sorry but when was the last time in football or rugby or tennis or golf or badminton or hockey or whatever, and some guy yelled "COW!"? It's never happened lol.

I agree there should be punishment, but skipping and not collecting your crate is more than skip, you are giving the opponent an extra crate that they didn't earn/don't deserve.

The best way would be to write the exact rule, in roper for example, "if there is cow, the player who cowed must not attack their next turn, they can collect crate and return to hide, no changing hide, no pushing/knocking/piling other worms, no dropping mines on land." <--- Something like this.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2015, 09:28 AM »

Also to other contributors, I'm sure no matter how detailed I make the TUS rulebook, there are certain people who will still find their way to open up another complaint.

How did you make the rules for schemes? They're pretty bad. I guess the priorities of the site have never been proper rules or proper schemes, but coding in a million features no one uses anymore.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2015, 10:35 AM »

Sorry but when was the last time in football or rugby or tennis or golf or badminton or hockey or whatever, and some guy yelled "COW!"? It's never happened lol.

I agree there should be punishment, but skipping and not collecting your crate is more than skip, you are giving the opponent an extra crate that they didn't earn/don't deserve.

The best way would be to write the exact rule, in roper for example, "if there is cow, the player who cowed must not attack their next turn, they can collect crate and return to hide, no changing hide, no pushing/knocking/piling other worms, no dropping mines on land." <--- Something like this.
Exacly I wrote about it before, doesnt have accurately interpreted rule, and that why such complaints will be more.
Can see mods prefer to resolve each complaint individually, than write the correct general rules. :P
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)