Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:04 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: wxw game... should it be dt win? or a rematch.
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2015, 06:38 AM »
I wish if I could understand that what's going on there. :-X

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2015, 09:59 AM »
I wish if I could understand that what's going on there. :-X

in brief: one guy write - I WIN. The second guy corresponds to - NO YOU DON'T! The first - NO, I WIN! Second - NOOO!!! first- YEEES! second - NO! first - MOOOOM!
From far away as I see it.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:01 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Senator

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2015, 10:37 AM »
kk, I'll take the loss once you have answered these questions :)

When j0hny used this bazooka glitch, you gave us chance to choose between skipping and not attacking the worm next to barrel. So you let us do other than rules say.

When j0hny attacked that worm next to barrel you said "ok, you guys need to skip a turn now" and Chelsea said "ye skip". Again you accepted that j0hny does a late skip, and he indeed did "skip" his next turn. :)

So if you forgive the opponent for breaking the rules or accept that they perform the skip a bit late, you can still post a complaint and the game will be void or even the result changed?

It is a no-brainer, we had an even game, a cow and a late skip penalty which resulted in the win of the team who broke the rules. dt lost by a huge margin. Game's void.

1. The timing of the skip didn't play a role here since we had several turns to attack the worm next to barrel (our worms were not nearby). So the game would have been a draw even if j0hny had skipped right away.
2. What if we had won by one turn margin? Would the game be void or dt's win? Where's the line? Imo the decision should be the same regardless of the result (our win / draw).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2015, 07:34 AM »
1. We do not negotiate on whether to take penalty or not in a league game. It's true that many players forgive you for that, but in a league game the default is to skip right after. The cow threw the worm in a position which a bad zook shot took 81 from it.

2. In general it depends on how much the cow affected the game. If you had won by a tiny margin, in the same scenario, still dt would be declared as winner. (late-penalty + 81-undeserved-damage)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2015, 09:02 AM »
yeah, alternative scenario was that we don't attack at all (81 vs 0 dmg)! ;D But let's move on. dt, report the game and let's play your pick!

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2015, 09:41 AM »
I'm terribly sorry. I don't know how I missed the ending, I think I got caught by 14:45 by the huge advantage of TLaD. (How did you lose that game anyway?)

It's a win for dt. You can report. Glad I said the "no-brainer" line hehe. Again sorry :(

dt, report the game and let's play your pick!

ok, thx, done
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:42 AM by Chelsea »

Offline nino

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2015, 11:42 AM »
It was cool the King did not need to use his army against anyone and all was solved with it should be.

I see you guys are preserving lifes, congrats.

Bye.

:D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline j0hny

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2015, 06:01 PM »
Problem solved, can close (finally) :D
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)