Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:55 PM

Author Topic: Protest vs. Seasson 32  (Read 7863 times)

Offline sm0k

Protest vs. Seasson 32
« on: March 17, 2013, 05:45 PM »
hey,
i gonna talk for whole l3x clan here. we were talkin on private and we dislike the idea about the new sheme rules. we think its just a bad way to handle the tries. it gonna destroy the classic league for one seasson. its nice that there a new ideas.. but we just thing this tries should get a new league or handle it with trl or something. we want the classic league and if the classic league (with standart rules) is gone, we dont see any point to play tus anymore. it's like goodbye tus for us. I was talking with few other friends/players and they see it the same way as we do. i think mods should find a way that evryone get happy with it. i didnt saw in forum a poll about any voting if peaple even wanna try the new rules. but even then.. its not fair against the other players. maybe make a new classic league with just the classic shemes: bng elite t17 shoppa roper rr. hysterie isnt a classic sheme but we can live with that. i dont rly know coz its not easy. but we think its a bad idea. well you guys can ignore us w/e - but we dont agree to it and wont play it.
greetz sm0k
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:48 PM by sm0k »

Re: Protest vs. Seasson 32
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 05:51 PM »
Do you have specific problems with the changes or only with the way they are presented?

Offline sm0k

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 05:54 PM »
we dont have any problems with the rules, you can use them in free league or trl , np. but we just want classic rules for the classic league. we think classic leugue shoudnt be just changed of shemes and rules. well we think hysteria isnt needed there but we can live with it.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:59 PM »
What's the problem, sm0k? Let's see what schemes l3x usually plays... BnG (sg & inf teles are already used by almost every1), Roper (big difference for singles, but in clanners there are 2 worms per team already), Elite (only rope knocking), Hysteria (you never force sd), TTRR (+2 worms for good ropers is a good benefit).

You can stop playing singles, but I don't see why to stop playing clanners :)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline sm0k

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 06:03 PM »
What's the problem, sm0k? Let's see what schemes l3x usually plays... BnG (sg & inf teles are already used by almost every1), Roper (big difference for singles, but in clanners there are 2 worms per team already), Elite (only rope knocking), Hysteria (you never force sd), TTRR (+2 worms for good ropers is a good benefit).

You can stop playing singles, but I don't see why to stop playing clanners :)

ropeknockin gonna destroy few of tactics. so 1st point we dont like.
2+ worms in ttrr.. well 3 worms are enough.. you should be good enough to do ur best with 3 worms.. more skill needed.
2 worms in roper single - another point we dont like.

static , its not just about me .. as i said , i talk for whole l3x clan.. and few of us play singles as well.  and our picks depends wich members are online and what we are up to play, so keep it out - it have nothing to do with that topic.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:03 PM »
don't change f@#!ing rules !  everything is ok, but don't know why you are looking for something better.....   ::)

2 worms in roper ? maybe 8 lol
5 worms to ttrr ? maybe 8 too ?
5 sec to sd in hysteria lol ? maybe 0 and let's play hysteria at tower race map.....
knocks i  elite and t17 ? lol vn joke
new schemes to wxw and shoppa ? bitch pls

If we played wa 10 years on THIS rules to elite/t17 and old GOOD schemes to shoppa and wxw and everything was all right so why the f@#! you wanna f@#! up this with this shit ?!

no f@#!ing sense...

Offline sm0k

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 06:05 PM »
don't change f@#!ing rules !  everything is ok, but don't know why you are looking for something better.....   ::)

5 sec to sd in hysteria lol ? maybe 0 and let's play hysteria at tower race map.....

If we played wa 10 years on THIS rules to elite/t17 and old GOOD schemes to shoppa and wxw and everything was all right so why the f@#! you wanna f@#! up this with this shit ?!

no f@#!ing sense...

nice chels , actuelly i wanted to write that agressiv too ^^ but then i would get ignored or banned ^^

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 06:07 PM »

no f@#!ing sense...

nice chels , actuelly i wanted to write that agressiv too ^^ but then i would get ignored or banned ^^

thx,  I know but i don't f@#!ing care, better be warned/muted and play old GOOD tus league then can post and don't play tus coz retarded rules  :-\

+1 for you smokie  :-*

Offline sm0k

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 06:10 PM »
but u got the point. we are playing with this rules since 10+ years and now they wanna change them. its not a classic league then , so they can rename it as well. i supose if this problem wont get clear and they keep the new rules. its gonna be just a matter of time till a new league realized with orginal classic shemes.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 06:12 PM »
but u got the point. we are playing with this rules since 10+ years and now they wanna change them. its not a classic league then , so they can rename it as well. i supose if this problem wont get clear and they keep the new rules. its gonna be just a matter of time till a new league realized with orginal classic shemes.

ye, they can call it retarded league...  ::)

or ALMOST clasic league

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 06:16 PM »
post of chelsea is exactly my quote from another topic xD
Ill write something with a solid point.
There is blocking on elite, and its very tactical. with knocking you can just unblock yourself and plop etc. I can agree with knocking on t17 tho
what is the sense of 5 worms on ttrr? I dont see the logic, why we trying to raise number of worms, why not make it less? 2 worms, 1 worm, pretty much challengive and for real pros. I remember tourneys with 1 worm, on rrkit if Im right, and mostly pros played there because it was harder then normal ttrr.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 06:28 PM »
I agree with smok, anyway we were talking about it today, so I know what's going on.

I like all tus futures, it's great site which still grows up and adds new possibilities. But from the start I didn't like classic league here. As long as there was xtc I prefred to play xtc because there was everything simple - classic league, with classic schemes. Here were added intermediate and hysteria. Then change in team17 scheme, now everything changes. WE DON'T HAVE CLASSIC LEAGUE ANYMORE. Jokes in roper, elite and t17, wxw is completly f@#!ed up. I don't care about hysteria because it's not even classic scheme, lol. All olschoolers are inactive and don't care about worms anymore. Noobs came and you do for them whatever they wish.

I don't agree with this. And I don't care if there is poll about changes or not as it wasn't now. Classic league must be classic. I stop playing TUS from new season, single and clanners.
Sorry inf, but I hope you all guys agree with me and stop playing either. We have our own league, we have cups and tournaments. We won't be bored. Don't let classic league die and wait in peace for good times come back!

I hope more people join us, I'm with you l3x!

Offline sm0k

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 06:34 PM »
ye maciej , we were talkin in l3x about an intern league too for the next seasson. till yet there were just small changes in the classic rules, some of them was good , some of them wasnt that good, but till yet evry1 could live with it.. just the big changes f@#!s evrything up.

Offline Peja

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 06:36 PM »
haha you guys are funny, you know u can still play by old schemes if both sides agreexD but yeah rather playing attention whore and crying xD
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 06:37 PM »
smok, there was huge change with adding hysteria.

but if we let it go, it will stay... Don't be silly

that's why this protest

JOIN US PEOPLE