Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:25 PM

Poll

should hysteria be moved to the free league?

yes
no
idk

Author Topic: should hysteria be moved to the free league?  (Read 17216 times)

Offline ANO

Re: should hysteria be moved to the free league?
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2017, 09:06 PM »
Che bello non avere un cazzo da fare e scrivere 12 pagine di stronzate e seghe mentali come voi pervertiti luridi su uno schema di merda che ha comunque fatto giocare e un pò divertire vari giocatori. Che coglioni.

•••••••••••••••••

How nice not to have shit to do and write 12 pages of crap and mental saws like you filthy perverts on a shitty scheme that nevertheless did play a little fun and different players. What balls. Let's see how google tranz will whisk you my thoughts

auhauhauhau

Offline avirex

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2017, 09:11 PM »
why are people saying that no one plays the free league, because it has some shitty schemes no1 cares about in it???

can you explain to me what makes you think more people will play the free league, if it had less schemes to choose from??

nobody plays the free leagues, because not many people are interested in the free league, its as simple as that...

taking out 5 or 6 of the least active schemes in the free league today, will not make any body more interested in it tomorrow..  im sorry.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2017, 09:12 PM »
why are people saying that no one plays the free league, because it has some shitty schemes no1 cares about in it???

can you explain to me what makes you think more people will play the free league, if it had less schemes to choose from??

nobody plays the free leagues, because not many people are interested in the free league, its as simple as that...

taking out 5 or 6 of the least active schemes in the free league today, will not make any body more interested in it tomorrow..  im sorry.
quoted for truth, there is some feeble ideas being tossed around that ignore the problem

Online Triad

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2017, 10:19 PM »
Playing free league don't have any serious competition, especially on PO. Finish league higher position and seal the deal on Bo5 PO. For example piki dominated free league. He mastered 6-7 schemes (Abnormal, Darts, Normal etc. just look at his free overall to get the idea) and was fairly good at few others so he picked 3 schemes based on opponent and gg. Not to mention some schemes that allows massive map whoring with luck factor such as Plop War. Just like why people complaining about 3x rope or 3x default picks to win Classic PO.  Fewer schemes will make it more credible with Bo7 PO.

Yeah, it might not bring extra more players, but I would be willing to play it more by knowing there are less schemes so I have chance in PO even if I don't finish season #1.

Why I thought it can attract newcomers is fewer schemes might be better for newcomers because there will be less schemes they'll have to learn, and most of them being fast paced, easy to learn and entertaining. I mean would a newbie interested with something monotonous like BattleRace or Elemental? Something like Mine Madness where you blow shit up, Abnormal and Boom Race where you shoot yourself to win, a different default scheme approach like Aerial and Kaos etc. sounds far more interesting. And the fact these schemes are played more proves it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 10:32 PM by Triad »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2017, 11:34 PM »
Avirex, free league (until maybe last 2 seasons) was just a lil bit lower than Classic according to number of players participating. I'm not making it up, you have season's informations on TUS. But it's easier to speak shit on forums before doing any research.

Only difference is it's relaxing, fun league, not abused by 10 same ppl raping it every season (it slowly becoming such), not cause love of the game but to catch 80 apperances and be in run for the big prize. It's obvious with all the drama involved in it, including free wins, avoiding, noobashing.. etc.

Can you at least give your reasons why you have anything against making few changes which Free desperately needs and which few of us active ones want for our sake, without harming any other part of TUS, mainly talking about Classic league and it's players. Seriously, what's in it for you?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:36 PM by Sensei »

Offline avirex

« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2017, 12:00 AM »
Sensei, who said i have anything against it?? i asked a question.

Triad answered the question.

what are you talking about?? do you even know? lol

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2017, 12:01 AM »

I based my list on popularity. I didn't pick Plop War because luck placement and map rape, unlike MM which has fixed map.

Battle Race takes time, allows map whoring, and people not interested at it, as you can see above. Mine Madness is fast paced, all explosion and shit attracts newbies and contrary to popular belief it's not luck scheme. When played Bo5 you couldn't beat people like Barman, Zwitter etc.
mine madness is terrible, its not a skill scheme and will never be a skill scheme

but you are entitled to your noobish opinion

battlerace has had 3 leagues made JUST for the battlerace scheme, how many for mine madness?

just curious

just realized this was a bit mean, triad you are cool bud, didn't mean to call you a noob but then i did
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:20 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2017, 01:20 AM »
I like more TFL schemes than I do Classic, but stuff like BattleRace and SuperSheeper, Elemental, and some others is so horrendously boring for me I'd literally rather die than compete seriously.

A cropped TFL would be awesome but I don't think we would agree what schemes to use.

Oh and imo MM is very skilled when players like barman vs hurz but then again it bores the sht out me.

Online Triad

« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2017, 09:00 AM »
Actually that 8 schemes was based on Team17 becoming part of Free and Big RR becoming part of D2 Classic. If Classic will stay same as it is then we don't need MM. It would be:

* Darts
* Mole Shopper (I really hate it but it seems popular around both WormNET and free league)
* Aerial(pls remove crates)
* Boom Race
* Bungee Race
* Kaos
* Abnormal
* Big RR

Offline Tomi

« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Wow this free league looks better then classic ;) however i like mm so it would be cool to have. And also 60 days seasons (if it i not set already) and maybe it would be better when you play a league game to pick one scheme that both players don't want to play

Online Triad

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2017, 09:57 AM »
Well I  like MM too but it doesn't have any chance against Big RR. Big RR is far more popular and it's completely luck free. Like other excluded schemes, MM can continue gathering people on Cups.

Yeah, if I were to suggest other changes:
* Bo7 Playoffs.
* 60 day deadline just like before.
* Overall reset like Classic league, makes sense considering more than half of schemes are now gone.
* Doing any necessary changes to improve schemes, like removing crates from Aerial. I mean Jesus, people get Banana Bomb or Homing Bird from crates.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2017, 10:51 AM »
I know we said TFL has too many schemes that ppl dislike, but why limiting it on 8 like classic? Imo, triad, there should be at least 12-13 schemes in it.

You removed JPR and Inter for some reason!? :/
Golf is a good fun for example, only con is small amount of maps atm.
Why not add few more competitive and fast paced schemes like drown syndrome and kaos shopper?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2017, 10:52 AM »
Actually that 8 schemes was based on Team17 becoming part of Free and Big RR becoming part of D2 Classic. If Classic will stay same as it is then we don't need MM. It would be:

* Darts
* Mole Shopper (I really hate it but it seems popular around both WormNET and free league)
* Boom Race
* Bungee Race
* Kaos
* Abnormal
* Big RR

You can't have Kaos because it requires rubberworm, and League should be as simple as possible for newcomers, it shouldn't require to install an add-on to play should it?

If Kaos didn't require rubber, and you removed Mole Shopper, sounds like an amazing lineup.

I'd replace Kaos and Mole Shopper with Forts and a faster paced Intermediate scheme(Bo1 not Bo3).

^^ Personally speaking, i'd fkn love that league :D

So mine:

* Darts
* Intermediate(Bo1 not Bo3, with changes to make this work)
* Boom Race
* Bungee Race
* Forts
* Abnormal
* Big RR

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2017, 11:23 AM »
Rofl! People started to give ideas of league plans in the thread of Hysteria and Classic/Free league. Rename this thread to "League ideas", and remove the poll.
So, what's the conclusion now?

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2017, 11:28 AM »
It's the same subject adnan. Clearly ppl don't want hyst in Free.