Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:53 PM

Author Topic: wxw scheme  (Read 5690 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: wxw scheme
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 08:49 PM »
ok f@#! it, i just wanted to improve smth, but i see that only some idiots are still kidding about it and other have it in their asses

topic to close then, i guess, if anyone is interested in
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:51 PM by Maciej »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 08:55 PM »
ah omg

leave it like it is , the luck gives flavor to this game ...

its like adding machines to football , so the referee's mistakes could be avoided , lol ... would lose the essence of what football is

the game would become more monotonous and boring

if u wanna play without luck , dumbiej ( hard to do) , just play ttrr , elite and bng , and tell me how funny u will find this game

Agreed.

EDIT: Actually, LUCK is in all,
Luck is on the winds of BnG
Luck is on the hard moves of Elite
Luck is on the hard tricks of rr

Nah man, there is no luck in BnG, even when you get nice wind, you still have to be good enough to hit with it, if you are smart enough you can hide where it's hard to be hit when even wind, grenades are far more useful than wind, so is it luck that you can use grenades?

If I get no wind 5 times in a game, yeah I will probably use it, but then again, without this wind i'd probably still hit anyway, so how is that lucky? lol

Anyway yeah Nail, I understand and yeah you are right, it DOES suck when you play perfect, but lose because of bad crates and you obviously roped better than your opponent.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 08:58 PM »
as i said xd no luck just skills
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 09:00 PM »
Komo, he wrote it just only for kid
ofc there is not luck in bng, there are just better and lamer players
you are just the best example, you have already shown that good player can always beat eachother.
But the most luckyless scheme is still ttrr imo

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2010, 12:40 AM »
Yes there is luck in all schemes, theres luck involved in practically any activity you can think of, although what we can do is try and minimise the number of luck factors that we can control.

"Theres no direct luck factors in ttrr"

If you fall in exactly the same place, in exactly the same way as your opponant although you happen to have say a far right wind that prevents you from shooting onto the wall when your parachute opens, thats unlucky.
worm and learn

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2010, 01:44 AM »
seriously, the wind luck argument for ttrr is ridiculous... different winds can help you at different parts of the map IF you fall there... how about just not fall? or take chutes out of rr?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2010, 07:30 AM »
+thousand
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2010, 10:20 AM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:12 PM by Warg »

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2010, 01:07 PM »
hm... how come u added inf zook? there was inf zook before xxxddd

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2010, 01:39 PM »
seriously, the wind luck argument for ttrr is ridiculous... different winds can help you at different parts of the map IF you fall there... how about just not fall? or take chutes out of rr?

lol the wind luck factor isnt worth trying to do anything about, it wont make a difference 99.99% of the time.

I was just explaining how there are "direct" luck factors involved in all of the schemes.
worm and learn