Forums
May 12, 2024, 09:57 PM

Author Topic: Season 18 playoffs  (Read 21230 times)

Offline lalo

Re: Season 18 playoffs
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2011, 08:07 PM »
I work Sundays and start at 10pm GMT

I could make 8pm GMT but probably have time for 2 games at the most, isn't there any chance it could be 6pm, or 7pm? lalo, can you and daina make this?

You can count on us my dear.

Offline franz

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2011, 08:46 PM »
For Clans:

Round1 deadline: Friday, April 1st
Final deadline: Sunday, May 1st

Twy, next sunday April 3rd is after the Friday deadline coming up. Even if it's 2 days after, we're sticking to deadlines this time. Playoffs need to keep moving. Good luck.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2011, 02:17 AM »
Ah well franz I give up lol, can't get anything from them :(

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2011, 04:06 AM »
Ah well franz I give up lol, can't get anything from them :(
From them? Let's see the options:

Monday 20GMT? we all can but daina, she can before 1GMT from monday to friday, but that it's too late for everyone of us (in our local time its 22:00, and we all to go to university at next day, starting at that time the games could end easily at 1AM of our local time, or maybe later).

Tuesday 20GMT? same as before

Wednesday 20GMT? same

Thursday 20GMT? same

Friday 20GMT? same. Saturday 1GMT? that could be, we can finish late at night the games, but unfortunately Friday at night everyone except me and ArtiC can't (shasper and shuuki will be hang out , Sombra smoking weed and maybe drinkin wine, ArtiC playing worms, dariox don't have inet at that time, neither Janox. Well I can't too, but like Lalo, I can do an effort to play Worms in one of my few nights of the week that I spend with my gf)

Saturday 20GMT? deadline is end
Sunday 20GMT? deadline is end

So, what do you suggest?

- to play all the games without daina on one of those 5 days  at the afternoon/evening, but with all the rest of cfc

- to play all the games on friday night, like saturday 1GMT (22:00 for us) without shasper, sombra, dariox, shuuki and janox. Maybe vs ArtiC and Twyrfher.

- to play without daina on one of those 5 days at the afternoon/evening, but with all the rest of cfc at least the schemes where daina won't play, like BnG for example (daina will play in all the rest?), and trying to play the rest on friday night

I know that daina wanted to play quickly the past week due she'll be busy with her classes, but she could say that before -.- that she couldn't play in the whole day since next monday, March 28.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:12 AM by Twyrfher »

Offline franz

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2011, 04:24 AM »
That's good detail Twyrfher.

But it helps much more if that effort started 3 weeks ago. Instead of less than 1 week left until deadline. Anyway, I still hope you guys can work something out. Good luck again.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2011, 04:43 AM »
Well artic and shuuki were playing Clanners earlier tonight, instead of doing that they could have played 1-2 PO games with us?

Why does it have to be 20GMT? Couldn't it be like 17-18GMT?

If April 3rd wasn't past deadline I could have swapped my work nights around to play this but unfortunately that's too late...

And I said can't get anything from them I mean, it's unfortunate we can't meet together to play.

But yeah all your available options point towards us not having our best player, i'm sorry but we just can't do that :(

Offline lalo

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2011, 04:53 AM »
Saturday 1gmt then?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2011, 04:55 AM »
Saturday 1gmt then?

Yeah but he said they only have artic and twy?

Offline lalo

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2011, 05:23 AM »
Saturday 1gmt then?

He gave us that option so we can take it, fair enough considering that we've been waiting for them. The players he quoted some are not active, doesn't have internet, doesn't enough skills or are injured.

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2011, 12:55 PM »
what the f@#! why noone answered to me? for my reply before :
playoffs sunday 6pm ps ?

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2011, 05:52 PM »

But it helps much more if that effort started 3 weeks ago. Instead of less than 1 week left until deadline. Anyway, I still hope you guys can work something out. Good luck again.
We started to arrange an hour 12 days ago. We had our problems and cfc has their own. Some days we couldn't play, same with cfc where we could. Maybe they were posting more than us, but everyone has their troubles setting a date. Komo couldn't play in some times, neither daina, or its was me, or shasper. Your post looks like they were the only clan trying to play this and we only were refusing them till now, 1 week before the deadline.

Saturday 1gmt then?

Ok, saturday 1gmt. Me and artic, and maybe shasper, or maybe zogger or Matic0, we'll see, but like Lalo said, I gave you that option so it counts.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:09 PM by Twyrfher »

Offline franz

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2011, 06:49 PM »

We started to arrange an hour 12 days ago. We had our problems and cfc has their own. Some days we couldn't play, same with cfc where we could. Maybe they were posting more than us, but everyone has their troubles setting a date. Komo couldn't play in some times, neither daina, or its was me, or shasper. Your post looks like they were the only clan trying to play this and we only were refusing them till now, 1 week before the deadline.

I understand, and I like to believe you've been trying as hard as them, but all I can see are the posts in this thread.

As long as games get finished, you can even ignore this thread completely if you want. It's only if they don't get finished.. that a tough decision must be made to keep the playoffs moving.

Still, I'm optimistic, and it sounds like you guys will be trying to finish these on the last day. Hope it works out.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2011, 07:24 AM »
I'd just like to point out, I have mentioned I would change my sleep routine to meet during the week 5pm GMT - 9pm GMT (times have changed cuz daylight savings lol, so annoying) but no one picked up on that... Even though I can, other cFc can't really either.

I'm very flexible (no homo).

Offline Guaton

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2011, 12:27 PM »
what the f@#! why noone answered to me? for my reply before :
playoffs sunday 6pm ps ?

i did it ,i told u i couldnt play cos i was in portugal

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2011, 03:17 PM »
what about the rest wtf