Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:43 PM

Author Topic: bodybuilding forum  (Read 29238 times)

Re: bodybuilding forum
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2012, 10:48 PM »
My lunch when i finished the nutritional supplement... hehe

That's some muscle food right there.  Good job.  Progress pics?

I ill put a pic here, lemme take some photo... now is 3-4weeks i restarted to work now

« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2012, 11:57 PM »
3-4 weeks of training... its less than now, now i am with 36cm, in this pic i was a little smaller...

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2012, 12:00 AM »
Your build is pretty athletic, gj :)

I'll post some progress pics, 4weeks after my injury, this Saturday.

« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2012, 12:45 AM »
Your build is pretty athletic, gj :)

I'll post some progress pics, 4weeks after my injury, this Saturday.

Ty man

What kind of injury did u have? i had 2 months totally stopped coz of 2 injurys + exams...

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2012, 08:31 AM »
I'm not sure about the precise translation but I think its called "muscle rupture", and I got a bad one. I basically tore my right quad in 5 places :/ It wasnt pretty.

I've lost 4kg of muscle because of that heh, oh well.

« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2012, 12:01 PM »
=O

Offline nino

« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2012, 01:51 PM »
I'm not sure about the precise translation but I think its called "muscle rupture", and I got a bad one. I basically tore my right quad in 5 places :/ It wasnt pretty.

I've lost 4kg of muscle because of that heh, oh well.

what exercise u were doing when it happened? squat?

btw i can squat with 100 kilos on my backs for 6 reps, 90 graus mode. f@#! YEA! hehe

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2012, 08:45 PM »
Nice job. Im currently squatting 320lbs (145kilo). Usually ladder up there and do about 10 reps, and ladder back down.

On Tuesday I laddered up to 265lb on flat bench (120kilo) for two reps , but think I overextended on the way down to my chest as my rotator cuff is hurting like a motherf@#!er ever since. =(

« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2012, 11:32 PM »
Nice job. Im currently squatting 320lbs (145kilo). Usually ladder up there and do about 10 reps, and ladder back down.

On Tuesday I laddered up to 265lb on flat bench (120kilo) for two reps , but think I overextended on the way down to my chest as my rotator cuff is hurting like a motherf@#!er ever since. =(
Be careful with the rotators ;O try some Cuban Press for warming up before train again chest or shoulders, and sometimes the rotator suffer too much when the rear deltoid is unbalanced compared to the rest of the shoulders muscles. And well, keep the scapular retraction during all the move, always =/ for some bodies the flat bench press is a pain in the ass excersise, producing the pinched rotator cuff injury even if your technique is 100% well executed.

« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2012, 11:05 PM »
Back in the gym after several days off bc of shoulder injury.

Ate like CRAP all weekend.

Felt like euphoria stretching today.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2012, 11:21 PM »
Love your photos Shady, you got a keen eye :)

You actually make it look, meaningful, passionate... A lifestyle, instead of something just bragging about or showing off...

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2012, 11:40 PM »
Indeed, but still, progress pics are a different story, and only represent what the name suggests: pics of one's flexed muscles as a photographic diary, they're not, "oh lets not look like trying to flex cuz thats gay" hehe.

I got to get my camera shit together and post something here like I promised soon.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:42 PM by Desetroyah »

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2012, 11:48 PM »
Love your photos Shady, you got a keen eye :)

You actually make it look, meaningful, passionate... A lifestyle, instead of something just bragging about or showing off...

Thank you friend.

I'm big into photography, although I haven't been as active with my DSLR as I should be.

I'm very active on instagram however.

Destroyah:  That pic isn't me flexing, neither is the one sitting on my couch lol... That was strictly more of an artsy photo; though I do definitely take progress pics along the way.

Offline nino

« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2012, 12:00 AM »
Good job ae putos.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Destroyah:  That pic isn't me flexing, neither is the one sitting on my couch lol... That was strictly more of an artsy photo; though I do definitely take progress pics along the way.

Yeh I got that dont worry :P

I was referring to Komo's comment about "these are nice pics, whereas the others show self-involved and egotistical people posing in front of a camera"  :)  Despite that the fact that it is partly true, that does not change the fact that they also are very useful as far as motivation etc go.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:28 AM by Desetroyah »