Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:01 AM

Author Topic: Dreaming  (Read 5151 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: Dreaming
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 04:58 PM »

Running with scissors ftw ! :D [HS: Off]
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 07:14 PM »
When I was a kid I had this repeating dream that I'm trapped inside a whale and I use a knife to tear apart its blow hole and get free :)

Pinocchio xD

Offline Rok

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45 PM »
Already mentioned in this thread: falling down, loosing teeth and being naked in public - three most common dreams of human kind, don't know in what order.

I don't believe that, cuz i've never had a dream losing my teeth or being naked in public...

I've had the falling down one a couple of times I can remember like...

Sure some people are exceptions and they'll rarely dream exactly that. But I didn't made this up, various books and sources report the same.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 09:06 PM »
That's interesting Rok, any articles you know of I can read up? I'm gonna look this up :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 10:19 PM »
Seriously take a look at the book The Head Trip by Jeff Warren. The section on lucid dreams is particularly interesting.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Husk

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 09:08 AM »
I just had a dream I was given the mission to kill everyone in enemy's base. So I went to their compound and untied the knots of their cover. Then I see them all in panic running around their base because they dun hav no cover that would protect them from my airstrikes. So I kill them all with air + napalm xD

Offline philie

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 06:23 PM »
before the dream: in my old appartment, my bed stood with one side to a wall; i was lying on the side to the room, my girlfriend next to me on the wall-side;
my worst dream:
the same situation; i dream that i wake up from this, the room looks the same, my girlfriend is still lying next to me. i did not recognize this is a dream. i look at her a while, watch her sleeping and breathing. then i turn to the other side. the room is not completely dark, because the moon is shining in through the window. i recognize a person standing in front of the bed, not moving but staring at me. it is my girlfriend. she has an awful expression in her face. i realize that i can still hear her breathing next to me. this moment was so frightening, i'll never forget this. i quickly turn my head to the right, where my girlfriend lays. her eyes are wide open, and she's looking at me with the same scary expression. i start screaming.
back to reality: my girlfriend wakes me up. she tells me, she woke up, because i was screaming while sleeping..

Offline Rok

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2011, 06:39 PM »
I'm shivering, phillie, that some f* up dream  :D

I was once swimming in some lake or river and I saw a crocodile coming after me. A rope ladder appeared out of nowhere above me and I started climbing, barely made it, the croc jumped out of water after me, soooo close, missed my legs for a bit! I woke up screaming and kicking like mad, my girlfriend next to me seemed just as scared as me, too.  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2011, 07:27 PM »
I woke up with some weird shit today...

I was at this building complex with people walking around scavenging anything they could find that was "useful" and my big Brother was one of the "workers".

One of the rooms was mine and the place was a bombsite man it was a total mess, so then it was nighttime and my room was all neat tidy with a cool bed then I was having sex, don't need to know about that part, but like, I feel asleep in my dream and woke up in the morning and my room had no walls the girl was gone and I was tidying my bed and the workers were scavenging inside my room cuz it had no walls, so I got annoyed and wanted to speak to my Brother.

So I found my Brother and I was sort of lying down/sitting with my elbow keeping me up (if you know what I mean?) and I was basically telling him i'm fed up with this house it sucks the workers annoy me, I don't even have any walls ffs, then I seen a scorpion on the floor and no sooner I seen that one I noticed a little one crawling up my leg, I had this intense feeling of fear knowing if it stung me i'd die, I know it's a scorpion it obviously was, and right then my Brother screamed "Ah look out it's a tarantula" and just as I looked back at the scorpion it jumped at me and landed on my shoulder/neck, I instantly slammed my neck tight against my shoulder trying to squash it and I felt a sharp sting...

I woke up for real actually having somewhat a fit, I had my neck and shoulder locked together and I couldn't stop shaking for like 30 seconds, it was f@#!ing scary man I was almost out of breath, then my gf came through like "wtfs going on?"...

That was the most intense dream i've had this year... It was SO real man...

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 05:05 PM »
ae komo, i had a wet dream about you last night...   you were naked at first...

then i peed my pants laughing! huahauhahauaha

Offline Peja

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 05:14 PM »
i usually got erotic dreams about u avi :-*

Offline Peja

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 02:08 PM »
well this night i got a real weird dream which shows how much wa influences my life.

the earth got threatend by aliens. really nice effects there, and CF sent a squad to eleminate them. it was finnaly Cueshark who decided its better to make peace with em, so the dream got an happy end. btw the aliens looked like in the new X COM Shooter, where Philie showed me the trailer.

Offline HHC

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 02:17 PM »
lol peja. CF to the rescue!!

always knew Cue was a damn hippy. He probably moved them to tears with his noob-song  :-[

Offline rU`

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2011, 03:14 PM »
u guys have dreamz everyday? rofl
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Rok

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 03:40 PM »
I'm glad Cue didn't end up like this:  :D