Forums
May 16, 2024, 02:17 AM

Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 9052 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Cheating
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2010, 08:06 AM »
There are (very few) players though that actually make profit from fingerrolling or tapping very fast. Look at Anubis (if his roping is real) or Mablak. They re incredibly fast on some spots using fast tapping which definitely gives them an advantage to finish a map quickly.

Yeah but at the end of the day, there are still players that can beat Anubis and Mablak that don't tap fast  :P

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2010, 03:13 PM »
One thing is "to cheat" and other is "to play better". The question is if macros, uwt, and 2 SB are cheating or not, no if they can improve your roping. For some people, experienced or not, it will help maybe, but that's another history. In sports the use of cocaine maybe will cause positive effects on your skills (at first, or maybe negative with time), however, the point there is to forbid those substances that are out of normal because they are even ilegal to get them, no because they can or not improve your skills, because in that case... creatine, protein supplement, or maybe a good pair of shoes, a new tshirt material made it on NASA, sun glasses, etc, would be cheating as well?.

- remaping it's like creatine, you are just using your body to make those taps.
- macros, uwt, C.Silkworm and shits are like an arm extension, a bionic extension or something, your body are not doing those taps.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 04:59 PM »
- macros, uwt, C.Silkworm and shits are like an arm extension, a bionic extension or something, your body are not doing those taps.

U are right Twyrfher, applaud for u.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2010, 05:43 PM »
what about a phisical machine were I insert my arm and it moves it up and down powered by an engine at inhuman speeds which I use to tap my space bar?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 06:41 PM »
what about a phisical machine were I insert my arm and it moves it up and down powered by an engine at inhuman speeds which I use to tap my space bar?

What if me 2 insert one of those then masturbate so fast that my cum fly all the way from Norway and hits u right in the face down in Spain? :D

lol its funny how off-topic tus discussions can get ;D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2010, 07:56 PM »
One thing is "to cheat" and other is "to play better". The question is if macros, uwt, and 2 SB are cheating or not, no if they can improve your roping. For some people, experienced or not, it will help maybe, but that's another history. In sports the use of cocaine maybe will cause positive effects on your skills (at first, or maybe negative with time), however, the point there is to forbid those substances that are out of normal because they are even ilegal to get them, no because they can or not improve your skills, because in that case... creatine, protein supplement, or maybe a good pair of shoes, a new tshirt material made it on NASA, sun glasses, etc, would be cheating as well?.

Great post, however I disagree with your creatine example. Creatine would be more like putting a piece of paper under your spacebar so it doesn't have to travel as far.

2 spaces or 3 spaces is more like playing with aids. It doesn't help you win, its gay, and shouldn't be allowed in sports.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:30 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Maciej

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010, 08:10 PM »
u still understand nothing - smite.  ???

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2010, 08:29 PM »
That was just my opinion, whether right or wrong. Smite away.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2010, 08:42 PM »
Dub-C ftw! Applaud! Still on minus(-)  tho Dub! :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2010, 08:44 PM »
u still understand nothing - smite.  ???

You have -50 and you are saying that you understand? LOL cipa :P

Offline Maciej

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 11:03 PM »
and? oO ppl don't like me because I always have my mind in every thing, and I say what I think, and about everybody.  :o

Offline chakkman

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 11:19 PM »
2 spaces or 3 spaces is more like playing with aids. It doesn't help you win, its gay, and shouldn't be allowed in sports.
Where is the smite x50 button? :) Seriously hardly ever read something more retarded...

Offline Guaton

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 11:19 PM »
xDDDDDDDDD

Offline darKz

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010, 02:50 AM »
chakkman, click me. I think you got it wrong. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2010, 08:50 AM »

What if me 2 insert one of those then masturbate so fast that my cum fly all the way from Norway and hits u right in the face down in Spain? :D

lol its funny how off-topic tus discussions can get ;D

I'd be sure to carry and umbrella since your deposits must be really filled up due to severe lack of sex fueled by repulsive phisical looks and retarded personality.

Back on topic, my last post was honest and legitimate, I was indirectly pointing out a fact of practical decision making. There is no point to try and moderate something when not having the right tools to be able to handle it in absolutist fashion with a low margin of error. Anything else is a waste of resources: you cannot get into moderating external cheating in WA because it will generate more workload than it would aid the league's good functionality.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:52 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.