Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:07 AM

Author Topic: Statik aliasing  (Read 14868 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Statik aliasing
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 09:32 PM »
i am kinda boring about alias.

everyday more players create fake accounts and play with aliasing.

i think that TUS must to be hardcore in its punishments about aliasers.

Sure i dont know if Statik was aliasing or not, this is just my viewpoint about the situation :/

Offline Anubis

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 09:50 PM »
My viewpoint is different, I see no harm in aliasing if the purpose is fun and not griefplay or bad behavior.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 10:04 PM »
My viewpoint is different, I see no harm in aliasing if the purpose is fun and not griefplay or bad behavior.

Doesn't surprise me, I bet your viewpoint on cheating is something similar?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Anubis

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 10:17 PM »
Nope I prefer skill over cheating.

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 10:35 PM »

Doesn't surprise me, I bet your viewpoint on cheating is something similar?

lawl
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline avirex

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2012, 11:30 PM »
ahhhhhhahahahha, that was funny dub...  well said ;D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 11:53 PM »
I will make sure to disagree with people on a daily basis now since it get's you all funny. :D

Offline Nullum

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 12:05 AM »
Whatever Nullum has done in the past doesn't change the fact that this should be investigated since Nullum provides a lot of information that MI/Mods can check.

Thumbs up!

And you're got right about "wkshopperdoublespace.dll" - well done :D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 12:38 AM »
w/e anubis, alias is cheating, like i said to nullum tho, if he doesnt show any good facts about this, mm will support statik till death, coz we are a family, and statik its our lil daugther.

Smoking proud.

Offline Rodent

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2012, 12:46 AM »

Statik's playing with himself for almost 1.5 hours, he needs a doctor... (warning: over 9000 russian letters inside!)
Wow Stati... you are really that much on to ladybug? Where one Stati can't do the job, two will probably do! :D

Btw main proof from my point of view that Statik is not same thing as Ahimas, Sir-J and similar stuff is that Statik doesn't like playing wxw, while carriers of other mentioned nicks were quite happy to pointlessly rope around with me on wxw maps :)

Considering roping style... all that Russians obviously went into same roping high school, therefore they all have very similar styles(seriously, watch any male Russian freestyler :D )
So when we turn to differ them by roping skill, I'd say again that Ahimas, Sir-J and similar are not same as Statik(tho I'm not sure about Kaiser not beeing Statik's alias :D )

And for the end I will quote my post from 2 pages ago
Nullum again... -.-

Don't pay attention, he'll become normal again in a week. This happens every few months or so.
And indeed, similar shit happens every few months. I was in sW, during 3 or 4 Nullum's "periods", then I left the clan cause I couldn't stand that anymore.

ffs  :-X

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2012, 12:51 AM »
w/e anubis, alias is cheating, like i said to nullum tho, if he doesnt show any good facts about this, mm will support statik till death, coz we are a family, and statik its our lil daugther.

Ty dev, I feel "protected" now, like this man (guess who is Nullum there xD):

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Anubis

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 01:24 AM »

No problem with that. :)

I was just observing and sharing my opinion. I may not play this game at all atm (despite the fact some treat me like I do *herp derp*), but still I feel I can contribute a lot to it since I have no personal benefit in such topics. My motivation to keep posting is to share my view from all the endless hours of active gaming and experience I got.

Offline sock

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2012, 01:35 AM »
cool video statik, im surprised that monkey hasn't escaped yet by flipping himself over the wall

Offline Devilage

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 01:38 AM »

No problem with that. :)

I was just observing and sharing my opinion. I may not play this game at all atm (despite the fact some treat me like I do *herp derp*), but still I feel I can contribute a lot to it since I have no personal benefit in such topics. My motivation to keep posting is to share my view from all the endless hours of active gaming and experience I got.

Your opinions are meaningful to all of us mr. muerteenfuego

Smoking proud.

Offline Nullum

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2012, 10:19 AM »
And indeed, similar shit happens every few months. I was in sW, during 3 or 4 Nullum's "periods", then I left the clan cause I couldn't stand that anymore.

ffs  :-X
@@@Rodent - You left sW because you decide to stay in nlF  :D

My point is not to let you decide to he stay in mm or not, I really don't care, but I can only laught of that.  :D

But alias in TUS is also a bad things, or even worse cheater.

I just ask my self: if statik not = sir-j then why should he aliasing as sir-j ??? :-X  :-X  :-X
Why is here not anyone can answers on that quistion ?  >:(