Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:50 AM

Author Topic: Finger Rollers - Keyboards  (Read 8790 times)

Offline StepS

Re: Finger Rollers - Keyboards
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013, 01:18 PM »
Logitech ultra flat.  Great low profile keys.  Tried media elite and g15 and stuck with this for the last 5 or so years.  All other keyboards' keys seem too big and bulky once you get used to low profile laptop style keys.
so much true!
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Anubis

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 05:27 PM »
Cue, just like you, and everybody else, I am entitled to my opinion, and in truth I think Anubis was/is better at Warmers, than any other player that ever existed, that is not trolling.

Anyway, it was meant as a joke seeing as everyone posting very modern hardware, then Anubis posts his old nasty looking (yet very robust and reliable) keyboard.

But fair enough if you guys have nothing better to do than call people trolls when they done nothing wrong lol.

"Completely dominates every single roper that ever lived, including Mablak"

You were trying to start a 10 page debate about who's the better roper.  You love it.

By the end of it we would all be flaming each other, 5 people would be banned from the forums, you'd be talking about drinking vodka, telling super models to f@#! off and you'd have your dictionary out telling us what the actual definition of 'opinion' is.  And loads of other crazy shit like that.

Sorry for yet another off-topic post but I want to add to that, that none of the top "ropers/warmers" EVER start these stupid f@#!ing who is/was best. I can only speak for myself but the time I cared about my "domination" is like 4+ years ago and nowadays I am glad if I can actually motivate myself to even rope a few hours. Dunno about Mablak and the other "old school top roper", but I don't see them caring or even replying to these threads at all lol.

Just wanted to make that clear, though I would rather see you make threads for the current generation of awesome warmers/ropers like orange, asbest (played with him once, he's insane good for 16 years old) etc.

On-Topic: I only have experience with IBM, Dell and that one Qpad. In my opinion IBM > Dell > Qpad. :)

Offline nino

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 06:48 PM »
that thread made me laugh, when i saw the name i thought, " oh lets see if maciej already posted on that "

he was the 1st to post huahauh priceless xD

finger roll vid xDDDDDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013, 08:32 PM »
Viva la careoca1974 handmade keyboard! its 40 years old but I never had so good scrolls as with this one, srsly

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2013, 01:49 AM »
maciej, i think its time we get an updated finger rolling video from you.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:26 AM by avirex »

Offline OrangE

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2013, 02:36 AM »
Cue, just like you, and everybody else, I am entitled to my opinion, and in truth I think Anubis was/is better at Warmers, than any other player that ever existed, that is not trolling.

Anyway, it was meant as a joke seeing as everyone posting very modern hardware, then Anubis posts his old nasty looking (yet very robust and reliable) keyboard.

But fair enough if you guys have nothing better to do than call people trolls when they done nothing wrong lol.

"Completely dominates every single roper that ever lived, including Mablak"

You were trying to start a 10 page debate about who's the better roper.  You love it.

By the end of it we would all be flaming each other, 5 people would be banned from the forums, you'd be talking about drinking vodka, telling super models to f@#! off and you'd have your dictionary out telling us what the actual definition of 'opinion' is.  And loads of other crazy shit like that.

Sorry for yet another off-topic post but I want to add to that, that none of the top "ropers/warmers" EVER start these stupid f@#!ing who is/was best. I can only speak for myself but the time I cared about my "domination" is like 4+ years ago and nowadays I am glad if I can actually motivate myself to even rope a few hours. Dunno about Mablak and the other "old school top roper", but I don't see them caring or even replying to these threads at all lol.

Just wanted to make that clear, though I would rather see you make threads for the current generation of awesome warmers/ropers like orange, asbest (played with him once, he's insane good for 16 years old) etc.

On-Topic: I only have experience with IBM, Dell and that one Qpad. In my opinion IBM > Dell > Qpad. :)

i luv u, anus <3

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2013, 09:36 AM »
The last time I had the chance to witness a warming contest I left #RopersHeaven thinking no one there was worthy of even playing in said channel.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2013, 10:04 AM »
so u didn't play aswell?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2013, 11:06 AM »
save your jokes and your owned scrubs. I was judging
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 11:39 AM »
Still funny  ;D

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 12:29 PM »

[/quote]

Anubis STFU your the only one i know that can pick up a kb off the curb dust it off after 5 yrs and make the leet feel like noobs in a 10 min warmer.... finger rolls are a dedicated skill yes, but ropeing in itself is a skill that is learned over time put in and dedicated.  Yes some people learn finger rolls and some learn cross handed but at the end of the day its what you can do with it. i know some one finger tappers that can put rollers to shame. but then i know some rollers that got "style" that can never be touched by the one finger tappers. My great friend volrin was a roller that even to this day on a cold night below 0 couldnt be touched by the greatest. but it all depends on what you can do with it. i know on days im upset from work and whats going on in the day i cant rope for nothing, but on a good day i can keep up with the best. "it all depends on what you do wit it"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:33 PM by Mayhem »
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline OrangE

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2013, 09:28 PM »
Once upon a time Anubis and Mablak had dinner together. They drunk a bit and after few hours they started to play funny games.

Then i was born.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2013, 09:29 PM »
Uncle KRD told me this story. And aunt OutOfOrder witnessed the whole thing. So it's a true story bro.

Offline angus

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2013, 09:32 PM »
jaxjaxjxajaxjaxjaxjaxjaxjxajaxjxajaxXDDDDDDD