Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:21 AM

Author Topic: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos  (Read 26895 times)

Offline gentoo

Re: KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2016, 12:57 PM »
It's just Amazon's shitty pricing, I've seen some Logitech G9's for £300, even saw a regular keyboard for something like £25,000

Offline Triad

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2016, 01:07 PM »
G105 is not really same as Trust here. Those three around 80-100 Lira here, G105 is 150-160. Looking for a good keyboard for WA and other games, that has Turkish layout model and not really above 100 lira. I use one key for roping.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:53 PM by Triad »

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2016, 07:44 PM »
anyone knows if the cougar200k has any keylock? hows the feel of the keys?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2016, 08:05 PM »
anyone knows if the cougar200k has any keylock? hows the feel of the keys?

No keylock and all who tried it have positive thoughts. It's probably best buy nowadays.

Offline lalo

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2016, 05:33 PM »
Guys, DO NOT BUY THE COUGAR 200K!! I ordered two of them for Daina and me and this our story.

After paying 88 USD for both and around 60 more between the shipping and taxes, we had to go to Chile to collect our keyboards because you can't ship a shit to Argentina without getting robbed by the goverment.
At first glance the keyboards look really nice an are comfortable. Once you plug them in they will display the backlight which you can switch to breathing light and 8 or 7 different colours.
Daina ropes with the key ''|'' while I rope with the comma and colon. Both of us couldn't find any keylock whatsoever. You can rope without any problem and the arrows keys are pretty sensitive, I could move the aim sight notch by notch so this works perfect for bng, elite or hysteria.
The real problem is the following: the poor quality of the keyboard. One of them had its keys falling out after few strokes lol, imagine yourself merrily roping in the last turn of a wxw clanner just to discover you are missing your spacebar because it is not there anymore.
The other keyboard does not have its keys falling out but I guess it won't take much time until it does, but of course it has another problem which is a lot bigger. I was trying to write an url on my browser and I had some letters missing, I wrote those letters in the keyboard of my laptop and everything went back to normal, I was like wtf. So after pressing every single key of the Cougar in the notepad I could find out that the letters U, H and N don't work AT ALL.

This keyboard is a total waste of money and time, I have had 5 USD keyboards a lot better than this crap. Luckily, I still have with me my sturdy Tt Challenger keyboard with its stupid and useless fan. It has 0 keylock, you can put a paperball under the keys and will not dissapoint you after 1 day of use. Next time we go to Chile I'll get one for Daina and burn this Cougar scam.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2016, 06:48 PM »
cmon, its called the cougar 200k, told me everything i needed to know about it lol

Offline Anubis

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2016, 07:03 PM »
200k stands for 200 keystrokes, breaks after reaching that.  8)

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2016, 07:05 PM »
i give u two ultimative keyboards ... the corsair k70 (bought patent for the german cherry switches wich are the BEST in the world or ever made) the keyboard has 16million colours u can
chose random or free same is the qpad mk90 but without cherry switches cause of corsairs expensive attack

so

both keyboards have older versions wich are more cheap but lighted in 1 colour
test em give em back if no ok

Offline ANO

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2016, 07:06 PM »
I would buy that just to read "Cougar" on my kb auhauhau it's not a waste of money man.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2016, 07:17 PM »
Lalo, sounds like you didn't get screwed by a cougar ( :D ), but the company that was selling their stuff.
Did you and Daina experienced same problem on both kb's or?

Bunch of other wormers said it's a best buy shit out there. Kinda weird to see post like this after their reviews.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2016, 07:21 PM »
I would only buy kbs with 32 million colors. 16 is not enough.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2016, 08:10 PM »

Bunch of other wormers said it's a best buy shit out there.

who?  ???

4-5 told me they're using it and it's great for that price. Googled around and found out not only wormers are satisfied with it.
Biscuits is enough tho. That guy isn't doing anything except buying kb's. If he says it's good - guess it should be.

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2016, 08:13 PM »

Bunch of other wormers said it's a best buy shit out there.

who?  ???

4-5 told me they're using it and it's great for that price. Googled around and found out not only wormers are satisfied with it.
Biscuits is enough tho. That guy isn't doing anything except buying kb's. If he says it's good - guess it should be.

wouldnt trust biscuits he changes kbs like peji his moods xD
bet he used it once and liked it lol

Offline Sensei

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2016, 02:56 PM »
Friend just informed me that "Cougar" arrived. We unwrapped it, tested for keylock/ghosting.
I plugged external disc and tried W:A. Roping on it feels comfortable and precise.

On first glance, must say, really good buy. Finally convinced.
I'll write here if he experience any negativities next few days.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2016, 03:32 AM »
Friend just informed me that "Cougar" arrived. We unwrapped it, tested for keylock/ghosting.
I plugged external disc and tried W:A. Roping on it feels comfortable and precise.

On first glance, must say, really good buy. Finally convinced.
I'll write here if he experience any negativities next few days.

Don't forget pls  :-\
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓