Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:49 AM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13778 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2016, 01:51 AM »
i hate people that enter to games without even knowing the rules

How do u expect anyone to learn then looool.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2016, 11:14 AM »
If you seriously think that not wanting to play ranked matches equates to "refusing to play better players," you have a malfunction of some sort.

If you think that beating few zillians and mediocre ropers, then coming here saying: "i'm better than 95% of wormnet, want some respect" is legit thing to do - then my malfunction is obviously minor to yours.

Just wanted to speak up, i think i'm done with this subject. Gonna find new drama. No hard feelings skunk, cheers.

Offline lolicon-guy

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2016, 01:13 PM »
First of all, hysterical useless overreaction like above just because their disproportionate ego; it's the poison for every community out there.
Secondly, when my internet gets too slow that my players lose their patience to download the map from mine host, or when I get them too slow when playing with HostingBuddy. Looking like a slow hoster.
And finally, I highly hate the fact that WormNET doesn't play like it used to do in the mid 2000, the time I came out the first time. That time I was 5 years old but I remember how different WormNET used to work like. Then I came again a few year(s) before 2010, and everything was different =(. Heck, even their website was much more awesome, with much more info and stuff: https://web.archive.org/web/20000621015822/http://worms.team17.com/pc/?development

What the FUUUCK happened after the 2000?!!?!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 01:27 PM by lolicon-guy »

Offline nino

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2016, 02:45 PM »
If you seriously think that not wanting to play ranked matches equates to "refusing to play better players," you have a malfunction of some sort.

If you think that beating few zillians and mediocre ropers, then coming here saying: "i'm better than 95% of wormnet, want some respect" is legit thing to do - then my malfunction is obviously minor to yours.

Just wanted to speak up, i think i'm done with this subject. Gonna find new drama. No hard feelings skunk, cheers.

why Few zillians? you talk as if zillians were shit and the sad thing about it is that you are right huahuahuahua

of course theres only few zillians that are not, one of those is aka king ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2016, 02:57 PM »
I am not Brazilian, but I am a KING! Thanks!
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Hurz

« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2016, 10:07 PM »
hitler did nothing wrong

not funny.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2016, 10:17 PM »
I hate it when people join my game, not to play with me, but to ask other players for a league game or another scheme.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Hurz

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2016, 10:29 PM »
sorry  ;D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2016, 11:12 PM »
sorry.

Offline maaR

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2016, 05:33 AM »
I hate Mablak.

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2016, 05:55 AM »
I hate it that all the people I like don't play any longer.
I hate joining a noob's game and getting kicked for being private, then password it?
I hate it that I can't find people to play stuff I like.
I hate not improving times on TTRR.
I hate losing Trick Races.
I hate default schemes.
I hate falling on TTRR.
I hate lag.
I hate net drops.
I hate failed hosts.

Offline theredi

« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2016, 12:24 PM »
i hate that f@#!ing police give tickets for crossing red light on empty street and drinking beer in public places.
i cant f@#!ing stand police whores who put handcuffs on hands and lock u in shithole for having a little bit of weed (i feel like i wanna killem all...)
and i cant stand f@#!ing bitches which act like they are smartest and prettiest whores on the whole planet but they are just pathetic stupid bitches which dont deserve a man who will treat her with respect and will care about her

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2016, 04:50 PM »
i hate that f@#!ing police give tickets for crossing red light on empty street and drinking beer in public places.
i cant f@#!ing stand police whores who put handcuffs on hands and lock u in shithole for having a little bit of weed (i feel like i wanna killem all...)
and i cant stand f@#!ing bitches which act like they are smartest and prettiest whores on the whole planet but they are just pathetic stupid bitches which dont deserve a man who will treat her with respect and will care about her

:D I thought it was all about the game but...  ;D :P

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2016, 04:55 AM »
I hate when people spam your snoop with help requests but when you are about to answer they join a game or simply leave.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2016, 08:47 AM »

The reason is simple, you may think it's an empty street but someone could always pop out unexpectedly, it's pretty selfish for you to feel that way considering you could kill someone.

Also drinking beer in public places f**king annoys the shit out of me, while I agree there is a small minority of people who can handle their alcohol, the majority of people who consume alcohol are loud, obnoxious stupid little immature f**ks, if they want to poison their bodies and act like complete assholes then do it in their own f**king property without disturbing people who enjoy a quiet life.

i cant f@#!ing stand police whores who put handcuffs on hands and lock u in shithole for having a little bit of weed

I agree with this though, if it's on your own property or away from people who don't like it, we were lucky when we were young the police were ok with us smoking weed because we were doing it away from children and other people, in such places like fields, abandoned buildings etc.

Agree 100%, f**k those stupid girls :P