Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:52 AM

Author Topic: impi's weeny opinion about tus league  (Read 9319 times)

Offline avirex

Re: impi's weeny opinion about tus league
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2013, 08:07 PM »
peja, this is not a the german government :p or a charity

we dont have to pay every participant, second place does not even have to have money...

1st place takes all imo... specially with a low pot...

or we can let our money grow, and do a special 2 month season once a year for cash with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all getting a piece of the pie... i mean, we have so many options.... did you ever consider that my expectations are not high? it could be yours that are low, because your being very close minded about the entire thing.

and if your referring to dt as the special clan u dont want to imagine how they will turn?? i can guarantee you wont see any difference in the way we play.. you may just see a bit more of mablak, and i know there are some whinny little girls who cant complain enough about mablak being skilled, and in dt (omg) but... thats life.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:09 PM by avirex »

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2013, 09:39 PM »
That isn't fair to those GREAT players with HUGE accomplishments that don't necessarily include winning league titles:

Only Chelsea won 4 Season Trophies in 4 different leauges :)

How about some $$$ for most clan matches won by an individual?  That would be more fair IMO.....

Offline SPW

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56 PM »
My official offer to MI:

Reopen TEL for 3 seasons in a row and I donate 100$ for each TEL season. Also TUS gets 50$, once. Meaning a total of 350$.

My offer is open for next 10 days. Talk about it with your admin crew and take your time.  :)

Worms never die!  8)

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2013, 12:16 AM »
well thats a no brainer!!

open TEL MI!!

ill compete in those seasons!!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2013, 12:40 AM »
My official offer to MI:

Reopen TEL for 3 seasons in a row and I donate 100$ for each TEL season. Also TUS gets 50$, once. Meaning a total of 350$.

My offer is open for next 10 days. Talk about it with your admin crew and take your time.  :)

Worms never die!  8)

That's not the way to do it SPW :( What admin crew? MI is almost on his own running the league, the only help he get is from DarkOne and maybe darkmaul (?) at the moment. I think it would benefit the league and community more if we helped out in person, rather then push money into it. I doubt MI will even consider that offer

Offline avirex

« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02 AM »
That isn't fair to those GREAT players with HUGE accomplishments that don't necessarily include winning league titles:

Only Chelsea won 4 Season Trophies in 4 different leauges :)

How about some $$$ for most clan matches won by an individual?  That would be more fair IMO.....

lol @ chelsea :DDD

and walrus, that would kill activity...  ppl would really pick and choose who they play clanners with in their team... chelsea would never find a clan mate lol

Offline SPW

« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2013, 04:18 PM »
My official offer to MI:

Worms never die!  8)

That's not the way to do it SPW :( What admin crew? MI is almost on his own running the league, the only help he get is from DarkOne and maybe darkmaul (?) at the moment. I think it would benefit the league and community more if we helped out in person, rather then push money into it. I doubt MI will even consider that offer

Well, its all about activity. And a league with cash prizes would do that for sure. So my offer is a good help for TUS. 50$ for other costs, rest for TEL.

If I dont get a yes, we probably do our own ea pro league but then we take all the people away from tus site. And thats not my main idea.  :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2013, 04:22 PM »
Yes to SPW! I'm activating TEL and thanks a lot for the offer :)

I'm in a big rush now, I'll reply to the topic later.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2013, 04:26 PM »
Cool!  :)

I will send the 50$ today on tus paypal account.

TEL winners will get their money directly via paypal transfer from myself. More details you will see in a seperate topic created soon.  :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2013, 04:52 PM »
wooo wooooo!!! nice man

Online Peja

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2013, 04:56 PM »
am i the only one who is worried when league decisions are based on someone donating money?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline HHC

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2013, 04:59 PM »
Sure.

I'll donate 150 if you kick BnG, WxW and TTRR out of classic.  ;D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2013, 05:10 PM »
am i the only one who is worried when league decisions are based on someone donating money?

Corruption!

« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2013, 05:10 PM »
I'll donate 500 if HHC will promise to learn these schemes xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline avirex

« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2013, 06:42 PM »
you act as if SPW is asking for something corrupt, nice word anubz :D

hes asking for TEL to be brought back.. im not sure if MonkeyIslans main motivation in accepting was for a donation, or for cash prize to winners, which increases tus activity...

either way, what do you expect, a vote? im sure 99% would vote in favor of a couple nice seasons of TEL with cash reward... 

to answer your question, i think your the only one who is worried peja :X

im pretty confident MI would have accepted that offer, even without a 50 dollar donation, not to mention.. i feel he would do the same for any scheme... if some one was willing to donate large cash prize for a season of TRL, i would imagine MI would let them choose the scheme.

edit: peja, why do you seem so against cash being introduced to TUS?? do you really think cheating is going to have such a dramatic increase that its not worth it?? because that seems to be the only big concern here... unless i missed something
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:44 PM by avirex »