Forums
May 17, 2024, 10:06 PM

Author Topic: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat  (Read 55276 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Using AutoHotKey is considered as a cheat
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2011, 02:21 PM »
dudes, sid asked why the game isnot there anymore...sniper replyed "why it was deleted?" but iam sure he was trying to be hyronic, saying "cos* it was deleted?"

one more english fail imo.
dudes, sid asked why the game isnot there anymore...sniper replyed "why it was deleted?" but iam sure he was trying to be hyronic, saying "cos* it was deleted?"

50 % nino! I think you are right at Sniper tried to be ironic (more like sarcasitc), but that's exactly why he said "why it was deleted?" (i guess he meant to say: "why, was it deleted?") like he didn't know. :D

Also deleting previous games where using AutoHotKey wasn't yet forbidden is like deleting any games of any scheme about which the league rules or the league scheme itself had been changed.

I asked, why the game was deleted from TRL league, np i don't care anymore, i'm just surprised that all of this happened because i beat Random.

I`m just feeling more and more bad for Sniper, he`s recieving all the anger from the frustrated wormers but in reality we all know he is not the only one who`s currently is using (or used) this script. He`s 14, imo you are allowed to make a mistake or two at this age, you guys mocking him are aged 20-30, should know better ;X

Sry i disappointed everyone, nor did i know that i used cheat.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline angus

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2011, 02:41 PM »

50 % nino! I think you are right at Sniper tried to be ironic (more like sarcasitc), but that's exactly why he said "why it was deleted?" (i guess he meant to say: "why, was it deleted?") like he didn't know. :D

Also deleting previous games where using AutoHotKey wasn't yet forbidden is like deleting any games of any scheme about which the league rules or the league scheme itself had been changed.

I asked, why the game was deleted from TRL league, np i don't care anymore, i'm just surprised that all of this happened because i beat Random.

No this happened because, u uploaded that script and i wasnt so dumb to not understand how that scriptcheat work, you dumb xd

Offline Maciej

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2011, 02:49 PM »
and I don't know why all of your cheated games aren't deleted, be happy you are not banned. You don't beat Random, that's like using macro and saying you got faster tap than Anubis, rofl.
For more you kept using this shit in league even you knew it's cheat! You needed an official topic to stop it (and still don't know if you stopped, haven't seen you for a while, and not going to meet you anymore).

Offline TapstaR

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2011, 03:08 PM »
I would like to point out that autohotkey can be used to just do a simple remap. I used AHK to remap my spaces and my space would never work if one was already being held down. I never knew it could be used to do so much more. The only reason I used AHK was there was a suspend button, so I could still type those letter's in chat if I needed too.
It Dosent Take Much To Smile :)

Online Camper

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2011, 03:17 PM »
its funny how you blame Brazil for cheating but there are lots more cheaters non-zillians here, whose dont say anything.

None knows I used 2 cheat, and came here on the forum and said I used to. so Sniper he is not mute. he comes here and posts whatever he needs to say. CHEATERS? YES. BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT COWARDS AND LIERS.

This you have to agree ;)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2011, 03:30 PM »
its funny how you blame Brazil for cheating but there are lots more cheaters non-zillians here, whose dont say anything.

None knows I used 2 cheat, and came here on the forum and said I used to. so Sniper he is not mute. he comes here and posts whatever he needs to say. CHEATERS? YES. BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT COWARDS AND LIERS.

This you have to agree ;)

deja vü

Devolution on xtc , hahaha

actually i didnt understand what camperz wrote here...

-ure accusing ppl of cheat , name them at least lol like e1 did xDD (with no results)

-u used a cheat program to rope , and u came here and did a confession , and u are proud of it

?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2011, 03:36 PM »
Why is everyone so mad at SnipeR? So what, he used a program, but when you play SnipeR he isn't insulting you all the time, he isn't calling you names, he plays competitively and wants to be very good, everytime I play with him, always nice conversation, he is a nice person inside, so he will learn from this mistake.

SnipeR is a good guy, he will learn from this and be better, so many other players are bad to play, they spam, insult, annoy etc...

It's not so bad this time...

Online Camper

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2011, 03:41 PM »
a vü

-ure accusing ppl of cheat , name them at least lol like e1 did xDD (with no results)

-u used a cheat program to rope , and u came here and did a confession , and u are proud of it

?

1st - I won't name em, if they wanna everyone knows they cheats they say here .
2nd - well maybe im sad cos I used script for rope for times. But im proud im i gave my face 2 slap here. Im prod im not lier. Thats . Got?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2011, 03:45 PM »

a vü

?

2nd - well maybe im sad cos I used script for rope for times. But im proud im i gave my face 2 slap here. Im prod im not lier. Thats . Got?

kinda ..

and thats not coward?  throw a rock an after hide the hand?   HA.

Online Camper

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2011, 03:48 PM »
thats not coward, i made my choice, they made their

Offline Guaton

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2011, 03:55 PM »
thats not coward, i made my choice, they made their

thats coward , u are acussing ppl of cheating with no proofs but ur own faith and waiting for some move from ppl who doesnt even know that they are being accussed of that kind of stuff

let free that big tongue

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2011, 04:03 PM »
Should we open up a venting thread? Guaton and his co-angry-people can display all his frustrations right there and keep it out of announcement threads. Guaton, take some sedatives, seriously. He's not accusing anyone because he's not posting any names. You then tell him to do exactly what you're accusing him off.
I can understand you're angry, but dude, let it go. This isn't a multi-million dollar olympic sport, it's a 12 year old game that supposedly is played for fun. Treat it accordingly.

Just FYI: Random pointed out he lost because his roping wasn't good that particular game. Doesn't change that the game was rightly removed.
This announcement was placed specifically because of the thread that was started in response to the game.

« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2011, 04:17 PM »
Why the game was deleted ?

Sniper made good point there, cause u cant use some laws backwards, like the german penal law.

i mean how to punish someone for something thats wasnt llegal at this time.

Absolutely correct.

Actually, the TUS rules always had this in there, to my knowledge:

Quote from: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/#107
Cheating by any program is highly forbidden. Anyone caught on cheating may be banned for the whole season (at the moderators discretion).

This announcement topic just explains that rule in further detail. It tells players who have only been using AHK to remap their keys that they weren't breaking the rule and players who've been using it for more that they have. No retroactivity required.

As an interesting aside, Mexican (and quite a few other countries') penal and criminal law does apply retroactively, according to Wikipedia.

IANAL.  :P

Offline Maciej

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48 PM »
I agree with KRD, there was already rule about cheating programs, so I'm wondering why cheaters are still free to play and their cheated games are still reported as their wins! I DON'T GET IT! not really fair!
every rope game reported on tus by Sniper is probably cheated, he won because he used program to make his roping eaiser and it gives him better chance to win! And it still shows they beat better players in unfair way! And it's not only about Sniper, I'm sure there are more ppl who use this shit...

:'(

Offline Maciej

« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2011, 05:09 PM »
anyway, to be honest Sniper doesn't even know what fr is, he has never used it.