Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:25 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41805 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #540 on: August 20, 2016, 01:40 PM »
its about the importance of 1 specific shot, in BnG there have been many hits before the final blow, however you can win hysteria with just 1 hit. in a scheme were people can kill their own worms without much drawback there is an easy road to reach lategame. you dont need any skills to bring you into a position from where you can win the game. you could just fart at your screen during your first 6 turns and still win the game, which you cant do in elite, ttrr etc.

Sorry I didn't realize every Hysteria is less than 1 minute with 1 shot the entire game, my bad...

I suppose we should just limit TTRR to 1 worm also then?

And also, I never knew no one has ever won a BnG by plopping their opponent with the 1st shot before... Wow...

You are so intelligent Peja, I wish I could be more like you :)

you did not know the meaning of slavs,

you denied the existence of mental illness and drug addiction.

Ok, sorry for calling you uneducated, that was petty.

Why should I know the meaning of slavs, it isn't a very common English term, if I wasn't so focused on other things in life and/or we could live x10(+) longer, I would love to learn every language in the world, but there isn't time for that.

Where did I deny the existence of mental illness and drug addiction? That would be very stupid of me considering i've suffered from some of that myself.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 20, 2016, 01:44 PM »
Komodo telling people they don't know anything about the world is one of the most hilarious things this forum has delivered, ever.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #542 on: August 20, 2016, 01:46 PM »
No one really thought about tactics in BnG until I came around either and made things like pushing, digging, opening a thing.

lmao

also, how long has this Xrayez guy played Hysteria for?

Only 4 years straight :<

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 20, 2016, 01:47 PM »
No one really thought about tactics in BnG until I came around either and made things like pushing, digging, opening a thing.

lmao

also, how long has this Xrayez guy played Hysteria for?

Only 4 years straight :<

that's shorter than the lifetime of some RR records

settled, then

It's not even comparable. People play this game for decades and never even get entry-level-competitive at RR because it's just too overwhelming or hard for them.

Hysteria on the other hand, if you know worms, you need a few minutes and some common sense. This is nothing to take away from the guys at the top of the rankings in Hysteria, I'm sure it takes time and effort to be better than the rest. But being #1 in RR takes much more, it baffles me that there's people who refuse to understand this, after spending more than a decade playing the game.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:53 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #544 on: August 20, 2016, 01:50 PM »
Ive said my opinion and stand by it and theres nothing to argue here with you. Xrayez aint a reason because even him gets nullified with side zook and telecow tactics. If both play with "most effective" tactic given the ongoing circumstances, it becomes very one-dimensional. Skill and tactic wise not much to offer because current scheme settings and rules prevent it.. hence it needs fixing imo. Aerial is pretty good direction to head into Imo ofc

Offline Free

« Reply #545 on: August 20, 2016, 02:03 PM »
Yup yup

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #546 on: August 20, 2016, 02:16 PM »
TheKomodo, you're banned.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:33 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #547 on: August 20, 2016, 02:22 PM »

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Almog

« Reply #548 on: August 20, 2016, 02:46 PM »
that escalated quickly

Online Peja

« Reply #549 on: August 20, 2016, 03:33 PM »
TheKomodo, you're banned.

what happened? i dont mind what he said to me. you still ban people for calling names, while antisemitism, homophobia, xenophobia is considered a valid opinion?

Offline Free

« Reply #550 on: August 20, 2016, 03:42 PM »
I think MI just had enough. Its hard to reasonably argue with Komo.

Peja he called us pussy terrorists basically :(

Offline Anubis

« Reply #551 on: August 20, 2016, 03:52 PM »
People will never learn to restraint their temper and get banned, tzk. I guess he got triggered hard.

Offline nino

« Reply #552 on: August 20, 2016, 03:55 PM »
Komo went against the rules by insulting one of my slaves, peja.

Thats why I always said to komo to make part of FoS, there we could argue without problem!

Bye ae komo :(
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #553 on: August 21, 2016, 05:02 AM »
maybe we could limit the amount of zookas?

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 21, 2016, 05:13 AM »
maybe we could limit the amount of zookas?

maybe we could add mole to counter darksiding? its been proposed 1203921932193 times
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.