Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:34 AM

Author Topic: The Big Religion/God Debate  (Read 38423 times)

Offline Free

Re: The Big Religion/God Debate
« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2014, 02:24 PM »
Don't You find it funny that Ive seen exactly same Visual pattern as pizza has on his sig. Its not a totally subjective Experience either, we know its home.

Offline philie

« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2014, 02:27 PM »
maybe both of you dmt heads listened to tool or saw a pic of alex grey..
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:32 PM by philie »

Offline Free

« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14 PM »
Had no idea who Alex Grey was, Never listened to tool.

I mean before I tried it some Times.

theres absolutely no need to do any psychedelics to get a sneakpeak of infinity, but for skeptics Like i Was, it needed to,be a radical Experience :) "I need to see to believe"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM by Free »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14 PM »
Don't You find it funny that Ive seen exactly same Visual pattern as pizza has on his sig.

No I don't.

Plus, nothing stops a drug from messing up your memory and making you think you saw things you're seeing, even if it's the time you have them in sight.

The other day me and my friend tried this divine substance called weed. We both had a sudden urge for Doritos. The same brand of f@#!ing Doritos can you imagine?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:16 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM »
Nice ropa, ur almost there xD

visit ayahuasca.com forums, educate yourself son

Offline philie

« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2014, 03:34 PM »
Don't You find it funny that Ive thousands of people   seen exactly same Visual pattern as pizza has on his sig. Its not a totally subjective Experience either, we know its home. it's just the effect dmt has on everyone who is using it.

"religious" conclusions included.
those are also an effect of the drug.

i think those "experiences" can be pretty useful in establishing a healthy social character.
but if you come across like a shaman guru sitting in front of a computer, i think just this is the case:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9bHnjet0

« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2014, 03:56 PM »
That's the point, evidence is All around You.

Its Beyond words, its not an concept an thinking mind can Ever realize.

Don't You find life,to Be a Pretty magical Experience When u really,think about it

The human brain evolved so that we could quickly make associations between different events. Pretty logical within the theory of evolution: if an individual eats a poisonous berry, survives but doesn't learn from it, he or she quickly dies of poisoning. It's one of our greatest strengths as a species that we can we do that effortlessly.

So what happens when we get into a strange new situation? Our brain uses its strongest weapon: make associations. It tries to coupe our experiences to things we already know. If you have an old television or VCR, you can see it in action, too.
Watch a video and then pause it, you can see how bad the quality of the video actually is, but you thought it was better. That's because your brain makes up what it can't register quickly enough and it uses things from your memory to do it.

Enter hallucinations + your memory of pizzasheet's image.

Offline Free

« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2014, 05:33 PM »
Lol. No.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2014, 07:23 PM »
f@#!ing can't stand nonsensical crackhead talk from people who think they are transcendent. 

« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2014, 07:50 PM »
Lol. No.

That's how every thinking person thinks about his little toe ;) But we're not arrogant enough so say it out loud, but take our time to say why it's utter nonsense.
It's a pity not more people do that, would save us from all the psychic bullshit.

Offline Free

« Reply #460 on: June 26, 2014, 08:44 PM »
Right on fellas

Offline HHC

« Reply #461 on: June 26, 2014, 08:57 PM »
There's a reason to agree with someone, and a reason to disagree. I think all those butchering Free have their own reasons to be so unforgiving.

Hope you can see that too Free, thumbs up  :-*

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2014, 09:09 PM »
There's a reason to agree with someone, and a reason to disagree. I think all those butchering Free have their own reasons to be so unforgiving.
Perceptive, and I agree.  I used to be an idiot drug addict at one point as well who had a terminal sense of uniqueness and inflated self-importance. (Not implying you are an idiot free)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:18 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2014, 09:45 PM »
Don't You find it funny that Ive thousands of people   seen exactly same Visual pattern as pizza has on his sig. Its not a totally subjective Experience either, we know its home. it's just the effect dmt has on everyone who is using it.

"religious" conclusions included.
those are also an effect of the drug.

i think those "experiences" can be pretty useful in establishing a healthy social character.
but if you come across like a shaman guru sitting in front of a computer, i think just this is the case:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9bHnjet0

what stuff did you undertake before taking the substance? Unless you were approached at random without notice and total ignorance of the substance you were by definition, conditioned, even if those conditionants end up being irrelevant.

You describa that as if it was super rare. People have the power to have their bodies start growing  pimples just because the brain thinks its sick and decides it's true enough. You can have it do that by getting so much paranoid in a no scape place like a plane if you start suspecting someone has a dangerous sickness and it can be contagious.

So why would it be revealing that all of you DMT users see that same pattern? Drugs have the power to affect specific parts of your brain, and the organ is so specific that it has parts governing little things like giving coherence to shapes, or giving a particular pattern to all shapes to all people. Even then, did you guys talk aboutt he shape after thetravel? with other users?

I'll eat my words if you can find a situation, per example, in which 3 random people with no knowledge of the drug took it independently and then were asked to draw what they saw. I wouldn't even be surprised if it's similar, I don't know why you give so much importance to that when things like mentalism and telechinesis can be "emulated" to look real.

Plus, there's cases where people deny seeinga all that etc. I don't see that as much as revelation as you, any other cool DMT stuff?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2014, 10:10 PM »
I think all those butchering Free have their own reasons to be so unforgiving.

I think you're missing the point of these points entirely there, Bart.
You will see there's no post bashing Free, merely bashing his point of view in certain matters. What you describe is ad hominem. You don't see people going after Free himself.