Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:09 PM

Poll

Would you participate in experimental hysteria cup with new rules? (for the sake of just giving it a chance)

Yes
No

Author Topic: Rules in Hysteria?  (Read 3516 times)

Re: Rules in Hysteria?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 02:05 PM »
Your suggestion will hardly change anything about the scheme. I think people will take the "penalty" of skipping a turn, especially if their remaining worms are in a safe spot.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 02:15 PM »
OK fellows, no reasons to offense me (to Peja), just let it be so someone may find these rules interesting and more exciting  ;)
Just a little propaganda lol

DarkOne, skipping a turn will recieve a chance to use turn advantage (?)

OK, my work wasn't trash, someone did vote for rules in hyst xD thanks
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:27 PM by Xrayez »

Offline ANO

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 02:32 PM »
 Look guy, most of us are not interested but if you want an advice, host a cup with this scheme and enjoy your variation :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 02:57 PM »
Thats worse than Bng rules xdddddd

100% true :D
+1

How to break a scheme, lesson one: add 870692740967 additional rules ;)

+1 too :)

Quote from: ANO
Or using bomb-race skills to kill yrself and the opponent :)

boom race skill in hysteria FTW

Hysteria only no rules !!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:01 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Rogi

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 03:00 PM »
are you gonna make some bng 1s with 4 worms and free positions ? nice one ;p
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 03:04 PM »
Dunno, maybe my english is not so good, but you can now boomrace and do other stuff freely, but as long as you're not trying to suicide your active worm without any damage for your opponent, hehe, hard to explain too  ::)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 03:14 PM »
are you gonna make some bng 1s with 4 worms and free positions ? nice one ;p

Xrayezsteria xD

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 03:29 PM »
DarkOne, skipping a turn will recieve a chance to use turn advantage (?)

Nope. I'm saying people will still be willing to kill their own worm if the only penalty they're getting is skipping one turn.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 05:35 PM »
Example replay using new rules with comments attached  :P
Pretty much all the idea there. Tried to explain it in a simple way, dudes  ;)

Btw, breaking some rule may be not considered as rude behaviour or something like that. On contrary, if you break a rule you may want to use some tactic. So, kinda breaking a rule is allowed, but you pay the price.

Ofcourse, for instance, you have 2 worms, opponent only 1, you want to suicide your 1 worm to prevent telecow, but it would be senseless to do, because you must to skip your next turn, while opponent can cow you easily xD, so the best way is to just connect your 2 worms, and only then, using other worm - to kill weak one.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:15 PM by Xrayez »

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 06:58 PM »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 07:00 PM »
Hehe, thanks, and I realized that all the rules that I wrote can be replaced with present rules (draft #2), much clearer and not so confusing

Offline Maciej

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 08:39 PM »
Adding any rules in hysteria is like replacing scheme... It's not hysteria anymore. I know that telecows are irritating, and it's stupid scheme (not for lague) overall. But that's the main tactic in this scheme, everyone tries to make his opponent weaker, but not to kill him too quickly. If you want to add any rule here, just play bng with 1 sec, 4 worms, and random maps. Isn't it easier?

Another idiotic topic, just to make a mess.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 08:58 PM »
Adding any rules in hysteria is like replacing scheme... It's not hysteria anymore. I know that telecows are irritating, and it's stupid scheme (not for lague) overall. But that's the main tactic in this scheme, everyone tries to make his opponent weaker, but not to kill him too quickly. If you want to add any rule here, just play bng with 1 sec, 4 worms, and random maps. Isn't it easier?

Another idiotic topic, just to make a mess.

I'm pretty sure that if there would be any rules in hysteria from the time it was created there wouldn't be any flame, imo. It's just a matter of habits and all that. But OK, we can make new scheme  :D

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 12:02 AM »
Btw, my thumb up was sarcastic... hysteria with rules? hell no.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 07:34 AM »
umm..  :-X

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.