Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:01 AM

Author Topic: How an avoiding rule would work  (Read 5393 times)

Offline Dub-c

How an avoiding rule would work
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:17 PM »
First: Experience someone or a clan avoiding you.

Two: Compile evidence

Attached you will find 3 screen shots showing es asking for a clanner and CKC immediately accepting the clanner. Also note the silence after CKC accepted and the final response that they can't clanner now because phanton is not there, even though there is still 4 other members in #ag.

Three: Es responds to these allegations.

Four: Mod looks at evidence, takes into account response by accused clan and past history of clan and players involved.

Five: Mod rules that Es avoided or did not avoid. If they avoided they should be penalized the maximum amount of points they could lose in two games. Perhaps Es has a strong excuse that they were not avoiding. They are warned and now have a history.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GreatProfe

Re: How an avoiding rule would work
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 06:33 PM »
hahahaha now u guys want to take our points auehaueuahuaeahea

very cool ae.

I dunno why Chelsea avoided i guess he can explain and if u guys are right We ll discusse in our pvt forum about this.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 06:38 PM »
eS clan should be happy now, they get so much attention nowadays :D

regarding this topic, I think it's a waste of time trying to prove some1 is avoiding... but gl :)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:42 PM »
i didnt want attention to be honest, i just want to have fun but there are some players who are decided to take the BaK points back :/

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 06:46 PM »

regarding this topic, I think it's a waste of time trying to prove some1 is avoiding... but gl :)

This is not an attack on eS. I am not trying to steal there points. There is no rule against avoiding. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eS not accepting a clanner vs CKC. There is nothing wrong with them seeking more games against bak then against any other clan.

This is purely an example of how a rule against avoiding would work. A rule that must exist in any competitive league.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 06:46 PM »
whatever

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 06:48 PM »

This is not an attack on eS. I am not trying to steal there points. There is no rule against avoiding. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eS not accepting a clanner vs CKC. There is nothing wrong with them seeking more games against bak then against any other clan.

This is purely an example of how a rule against avoiding would work. A rule that must exist in any competitive league.

I agree with u Dub, but taking points from a clan/player isnt the best way imo. Better could be if ban for 3 or 5 days.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 06:55 PM »

I agree with u Dub, but taking points from a clan/player isnt the best way imo. Better could be if ban for 3 or 5 days.

I think a ban is not a good idea. Why hurt activity. A clan can be caught 3 times for avoiding and only lose 9 days of playing time in a 60 day season. No lesson is learned, they lose nothing. The only thing it hurts is activity.

Loosing the maximum amount of points that they could have lost clanning the clan they avoided I think is a perfect punishment. It would show that it is better to play the clanner, pick the scheme they would win the maximum and lose the minimum, then to avoid an lose maximal points.

It would be better to play and to try then to avoid.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 08:02 PM »
What exactly did eS do wrong here? I see from the chat, they asked for clanner, you said yes, then phanton leaves ag, so chelsea doesn't wanna clan anymore, what's the problem with that? Did I miss something?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 08:11 PM »
they asked for clanner, you said yes, then phanton leaves ag, so chelsea doesn't wanna clan anymore

You answered you own question, then asked it again.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Did you go to school Dub?

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 08:36 PM »
There is nothing wrong with them seeking more games against bak then against any other clan.

seriously? u have to learn to count dub, sorry. most games of eS were against ckc :S

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 08:48 PM »
There is nothing wrong with them seeking more games against bak then against any other clan.

seriously? u have to learn to count dub, sorry. most games of eS were against ckc :S

Perhaps I worded that wrong. It doesn't matter. Its far off topic and I should have excluded that from my post.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 08:58 PM »
i guess Dub said a valid viewpoint, not to eS but generally.

But i still dont agree with the punishment.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Like I said somewhere else, eS is a nice clan, there are some skilled members in, but in my opinion there's a guy who makes it look very bad: Chelsea.
That guy ruins the whole clan, he's the only one who says "no" even when there are few players online.
The other day he said "we need 6 members to play a clanner". Nothing else to say, I just advise you guys to talk with Chelsea, or boot him, or kill him with a baseball bat.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser