Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:37 PM

Author Topic: Finger Rollers - Keyboards  (Read 8791 times)

Offline rU`

Re: Finger Rollers - Keyboards
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2013, 09:35 PM »
Uncle KRD told me this story. And aunt OutOfOrder witnessed the whole thing. So it's a true story bro.

pass that stuff fratello jajajajjaja
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 12:20 AM »
Once upon a time Anubis and Mablak had dinner together. They drunk a bit and after few hours they started to play funny games.

Then i was born.

Uncle KRD told me this story. And aunt OutOfOrder witnessed the whole thing. So it's a true story bro.

Cocky little f@#!er, ain't U!?  :D

Offline OrangE

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 12:36 AM »
anyway i bet Ropa will come here with another version of the story, saying he created Anubis and Mablak himself.
and Komo will answer that yes! he was there! but the story is different: the truth is that HE created them (just after he created bng) and Ropa just got advantage of the situation.
Avirex will start to make fun of him, while MonkeyIsland says "yeh, they might have invented worms, BUT I INVENTED THE WORLD!!!"
Ano will post "buiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" and peja will wank on nino's pics.

The game is over, if i forgot someone just PM me, i will include you in the story.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2013, 12:49 AM »
The game is over, if i forgot someone just PM me, i will include you in the story.

Emo mofo!
You've gone a way too much emotional!

Cocky little f@#!er, ain't U!?  :D

lol

Offline philie

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2013, 01:48 AM »
anyway i bet Ropa will come here with another version of the story, saying he created Anubis and Mablak himself.
and Komo will answer that yes! he was there! but the story is different: the truth is that HE created them (just after he created bng) and Ropa just got advantage of the situation.
Avirex will start to make fun of him, while MonkeyIsland says "yeh, they might have invented worms, BUT I INVENTED THE WORLD!!!"

lmao!!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2013, 11:15 AM »

When you're hearing a joke from a person using a foreign language you have to do the exercise and jump back in time, to when you were young and that shit was funny.

Unless you're also from somewhere else.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2013, 07:05 PM »
oh yeah. sorry.

i forgot you invented jokes.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 04:44 PM »
This is what worms did to my keyboard, Logitech G15 if you asked. I guess its for finger rollers now.

I'm thinking about something like this now:

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 07:00 PM »
I`m using A4 Tech KL-7MU. Its the best keyboeard i ever had and played!
Oh, also i have to say that its the only keyboard i ever had. Oh yeah, also i dont use any fingerrolling. Onefingerman ftw! :D

Its all this thread about - nothing. As many players - as many differnet opinions.
First learn fingerroll on any keyboard you have. Understand you need that or you dont. When u`ll get used to it - buy any keyboeard with small flat keys, for fast respond and enjoy your roping skills :)
So that`s my tip. From a guy who never even tryed that stuff and who think he is good @1finger spacing and prouds of that :D lel.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2013, 05:59 PM »
Oh, also i have to say that its the only keyboard i ever had. Oh yeah, also i dont use any fingerrolling. Onefingerman ftw! :D

Its all this thread about - nothing. As many players - as many differnet opinions.
First learn fingerroll on any keyboard you have. Understand you need that or you dont. When u`ll get used to it - buy any keyboeard with small flat keys, for fast respond and enjoy your roping skills :)
So that`s my tip. From a guy who never even tryed that stuff and who think he is good @1finger spacing and prouds of that :D lel.

this is an awful post.

don't come here downtalking things you don't understand. Accept it's interesting for some people and move along, we don't care you don't care.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2013, 06:08 PM »
Oh, also i have to say that its the only keyboard i ever had.

Amazing, that.

Anyway, I ordered the Steelseries 6gv2 a couple of days ago.
Fell for the cherry black switches - will let you know how I get on with it, first mechanical keyboard.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:11 PM by Ryan »

Offline franz

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2013, 06:52 PM »
Oh, also i have to say that its the only keyboard i ever had.

Amazing, that.

Anyway, I ordered the Steelseries 6gv2 a couple of days ago.
Fell for the cherry black switches - will let you know how I get on with it, first mechanical keyboard.

awesome, I've been tempted to try that exact keyboard ever since it was released, but never took the plunge.  I'm really interested to hear what you think of it, if you're willing to share whenever.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2013, 07:00 PM »
Certainly.
Should arrive before next Thursday.
Going to have to be accepting of the fact that I will be nowhere near the old roping standard but if I can't blame the keyboard then it's all good.

Offline avirex

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2013, 02:14 AM »
will you play more?? i hope so ryan!!  gl with the kb.... lets us know how it is.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2013, 09:09 PM »
I've recorded a movie of myself pretending to rope and finger rolling on a old school machine on an interactive exhibition during Slot Art Festival (my friend's youtube channel).

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!