Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:30 PM

Author Topic: So Fast Tappers  (Read 7988 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: So Fast Tappers
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2010, 09:15 PM »
FR + Rope control = win

just rope control.. no matter if u FR or not

+1

Offline Turko

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 09:36 PM »
eya!

i have noticed many times that pro tappers rope kinda bad... yes, they tappping like lightning strikes, but they kinda forgot about right hand and as a result cant perform sometimes easy pump, extend rope etc. they just tap-tap-tap-tap... fall... tap-tap-tap-tap... fall...

roping isnt only tapping but rope control. or i am wrong?

PS Maciej taps good but cant controol same. he told me to look on amokz taps... but i have seen the same... is there any more 'pro tappers'? i want u.

4 me "tap" is just a trick  if u know tap  u know rrtt but in wxw big rr and other rope scemes is not necesary mm 4 me is better the guy who made a lot of tricks, no the guy who know how to tap
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Devilage

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2010, 08:51 AM »
I tap better that noobs frollers on my f@#!ing laptop. one finger hoes.

Smoking proud.

Offline mystery

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2010, 04:09 PM »
taps + rope control = tapsropecontrol

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2010, 05:42 PM »
There is many frers nowday, best for me (darkz,smokz)
others: dev, dulek, lukze, uniqe, dub-c, mabxD, outoforder etc
I don't know about Dulek, but I think the rest of those "others" twitch (including myself). :)

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2010, 05:51 PM »
I don't know about Dulek, but I think the rest of those "others" twitch (including myself). :)

Neva, I use one finger as well. :P

Offline luz4k

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2010, 11:23 AM »

Neva, I use one finger as well. :P

lies dul, u fr while warm!

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2010, 06:00 PM »
Master control and timing then your a good roper. Be consistent ;)

I could name names for hours that are great like that,but my all time fav player back in the days was Volrin. He was a true roper :)

Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2010, 03:55 PM »
Hmmm soo many people i know learned FR now.. that makes me want to learn FR now.. for now i just single space tap
z-space
x-F8.

I am still trying to get use to my keys, and i can't hardly rope in rr, ttrr... soo much tight spaces i cannot rope very good. ;c
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2010, 04:20 PM »
i used to learn fr on 1 space for 9 months, just on the spacebar key, then i moved on 2 spaces. I tried a lot of combinations for example 1 and 2, < and >, 7 and 8, a and s, win and alt... Now i play on z and x and i still use f8 as f8 (what you can see on my video) :P

and remember, girls prefer finger roll players!  8)

Offline ANO

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2010, 04:31 PM »
I do tip tap dance in fr style... Before, with my old kb with Lctrl and Lwin beacuse the position of the hand is similar of that for spacebar. Now, new kb, without keylock, then use spacebar.
I agreed with macje, fr is the way to conquist gf rofl. Do fr and they love forever

Offline avirex

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2010, 05:29 PM »
I think this finger roll tap thing is just some new generation of roping..  U hardly see oldschoolers tap.. And ur right control is much better then a fast tap... I think taps r beyond useless... And i have yet to see a fast tapper wth total control... Some of the best rr`s in the league dont tap.. They r just fast and consistant... And zippo has changed his attitude.. Seems he been workin on that for a while.. And hess doin a good job.. Hopeefully he keeps it up :p

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2010, 05:44 PM »
What is the best place to train FR anways... TTRR, warmer map, wxw map? D:

And i think i switch my single space tap way to much... because i use to have it like my Rwid is my space, and ctrl is my F8, and then 1 week later the period is my space nad Rwind is my F8... I need to stop changing my keys...
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline nino

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2010, 05:46 PM »
ye avi, u r right, just check the chatlog  of a very recent game of him xD

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-43594/

he calls him pro...as usual..just forgot to say hes pro finger in the ass. LOL
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 06:04 PM »
What is the best place to train FR anways... TTRR, warmer map, wxw map? D:

i started to train offline on wxw maps, but not touching walls etc, just pressing space with still other fingers, it was the hardest at start, then shoppa where i tried to tap as mad, then noobs called me cheater xd then wxw and getting speed, and now ttrr! ;D but i play fr over 2 and half years at all  8) :o