Forums
August 15, 2022, 05:03 PM

Author Topic: WA is on life support  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: WA is on life support
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2022, 01:42 AM »
20+ years number of terrains was ~30. Now we have 60+ (?)

20+ years game was turn based. Now we have realtime feature.

And that's just 2 things from top of my mind that players did in last year. Not bad for a dead game. Activity is not the best, we all see that. But community is far from dying.
Skunk, these veterans stories.. Come on man. You've been saying same shit for a decade now. 90% of people you're wishing to come back were some stoned 16 yr olds, like you were back then. You had fun and at some point it stopped and life moved on. Stop glorifying them.
Collection of WA interviews, league clanners and CWT matches.

Click to join Worms Armageddon community on Discord Server!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2022, 05:05 PM »
Worms isn't dead, Mablak and ruffledbricks still breaking new ground on speedrunning:

People still creating content, great activity for a 22 year old game!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2022, 01:01 PM »
im trying to get various tournament-oriented discord servers to host tourneys. this also means involving none of you nor most of TUS infrastructure (I will most likely use challonge), because I don't want to bring in elitism or ruin the fun with sweaty tryhards

if someone gets salty over the last sentence, this will prove the point
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 01:04 PM by h3oCharles »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2022, 01:35 PM »
im trying to get various tournament-oriented discord servers to host tourneys. this also means involving none of you nor most of TUS infrastructure

And you came to TUS to post that  ::)
Collection of WA interviews, league clanners and CWT matches.

Click to join Worms Armageddon community on Discord Server!

Offline iidoyila

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2022, 02:22 PM »
"game is only random noobs" and i'm sure you're being so nice to them and encouraginh them to learn and play more

Offline nino

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2022, 12:18 PM »
The problem on activity is that nowadays the lil putos does not want play WA..only PS5 ou new PC games... and us when are around 40..yes iam 39 now hauhauha mostly dont have time to play as b4, well atleast me, my life is fucking busy! work / wife / kid / travel and others stuff, but ill show WA to my lil prince very soon ae.

WA gave me something that i think was the best thing. Gringos Friends and Learn english for free cos king xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Lupastic

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2022, 12:58 PM »
my life is fucking busy! work / wife / kid / travel and others stuff, but ill show WA to my lil prince very soon ae.

will be waiting for your child to grow older and face us in big rr, roper, elite, jetpack race, boom race etc P: :D
everyone make sure that ur kids will be using the language filter when joining wormnet and parental supervision while playing xD
registration & moderation on wormnet should be available as well!