Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:10 PM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2014, 10:21 AM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2014, 01:20 PM »
Post from ANO.

"Hi all,

Thanks my mate for posting this and for the support from others.

I see many of you do like writing when you can't defend yourself, how many lions :) And it's pretty funny to see all those offenses flying around, while I am fully banned and you are not even "warned".

Well, I honestly don't care… I think who knows me, doesn't have any problems in joking with me, even if sometimes can be quite vivid and I would be a better beer mate than most of you if we would have the chance a day to share some drinks together.
I think the same of others who are mostly hated. (we actually create entertainment, while the game is dying and the forum also... passing by and make someone laugh should be respected ehehe but of course I have over reacted in that case)

Anyways, I don't mind in having such discussion, I just want my account back, it's mine :)

I see there are many kids, while I have no longer that shape, and I should have avoided to over reacted, especially here, in public.
My apologies for this, I didn't want to make those guys getting angry or being offended.
I have an age ehehe I could start being more relaxed :)   

It's many years we are together, and I have always helped in catching aliasers and avoiders, but of course, new guys have no idea, since I am also inactive in ag and they like judging when they have no clue.

The story... yes, I have over reacted to Chelsea, yes Sir. He actually provoked me first and I answered... but yes... I have a long story...

But fully banned... Seriously?

Chelsea is my clan mate, we are not best friends of course, but I think we are around since many years without having problems in joking. But of course, I over reacted since we are in public, with kids etc etc...

Can we negotiate?"

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2014, 01:31 PM »
Oh so it was Chelsea who provoked him??? No wonder Chelsea really annoys people...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2014, 01:44 PM »
Oh so it was Chelsea who provoked him??? No wonder Chelsea really annoys people...

It was about j0hny:
Because he is an avoider. He made this post just to justify himself.

I personally encourage people to alias more and oblige those f@#!ing avoiders to play with balls.

to me...
This is a typical answer from a typical avoider.

He started that no sense fight not me... so
ANO you've been fully banned from TUS. You had 6 warnings in your history, all of them for the exact same thing.

and Komo, say what I did wrong ? He started to insult me...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2014, 01:48 PM »
Surely this is not what really happened?

He got banned for saying "f@#!ing avoiders"?

That can't be right, cuz if it is, 50% of TuS should be banned for saying much worse things...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 02:17 PM »
pls unban Ano, and ban redi XD after a lot's of PM's we explained each other everything.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 02:25 PM »
ANO you've been fully banned from TUS. You had 6 warnings in your history, all of them for the exact same thing.

and Komo, say what I did wrong ? He started to insult me...

Don't forget about me NOOB :D
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline nino

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 02:26 PM »
lmao  :D WA forum is back in shape again
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 02:28 PM »

you are not even worth of my attention, same like redi...  ::)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 02:29 PM »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:31 PM by Berria »

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2014, 02:37 PM »

you are not even worth of my attention, same like redi...  ::)

That's what she said :D
EDIT: no warnings in my TUS carrier... time to mess up a bit :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:43 PM by ZexorZ »
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2014, 03:06 PM »
WAHAHAHAHH ULTRA FAGGOT DETECTED, LOL SERIOUSLY SUCH KIDDOS ARE GONNA DICKTATE THE RULES HERE NOW????? WHERE THE f@#! IS THIS WORLD HEADING???????? PATHETIC CONDOMS AND MENTALLY f@#!ED UP PEOPLE ARE TELLING OTHERS HOW TO LIVE...

AND CHELSEA POST A PHOTO OF UR VAGINA, EVERYONE HERE KNOWS U ARE A DAMN AVOIDER BUT U STILL HAVE NO BALLS EVEN TO ADMIT IT ;/

TX FOR DELETING MY POSTS, NO IDEA WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE BUT THIS KEEPS ME AMUSED

Go home... kid.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2014, 04:30 PM »
Berria, I don't think it's legal to share posts people who are banned on this forum.

Offline philie

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2014, 04:46 PM »
He got banned for saying "f@#!ing avoiders"?

That can't be right, cuz if it is, 50% of TuS should be banned for saying much worse things...

there was a (now deleted post) of ano saying things i can't say now or i will get banned also xD

btw:

Can someone explain ? Is he a public enemy or what ? :)

he is, check your clan member list  :P :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 05:33 PM »
dick tate
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.