Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:39 AM

Author Topic: Why ANO was banned?  (Read 8020 times)

Online Peja

Re: Why ANO was banned?
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Berria, I don't think it's legal to share posts people who are banned on this forum.

then drag him to court  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2014, 09:34 PM »
and Komo, say what I did wrong ? He started to insult me...
Not everyone comes to tus to cry about how they were treated and posts chat logs to show us all how bad they have it.  Some people just decide not to whine.  It is a fundamental choice that, to me, shows the very fibre of a person.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 06:39 AM »
We gonna Burn You Turkey >:)

LOL Turkey army is one of the biggest and the geartest army... so gl XD faster Polish army will defeat Russian army XD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2014, 09:16 AM »
  It is a fundamental choice that, to me, shows the very fibre of a person.

more often than not it justs shows their age
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2014, 11:11 AM »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2014, 11:31 AM »
Case is finnished. ANO is unbanned now.

Just Muted for January.

HF

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2014, 05:05 PM »
and u are gay homo guy, f@#! this shit, monkey got period f@#!ing sissy girl, ban me too f@#! this shitty gay shithole...

im really sorry, i forgot ppl from ur country prefer goats...

Theredi, you disgusting pathetic asshole... How do even dare insult Adnan, who had NEVER told ANYTHING offensive towards you. Your long existence here on TUS, as well as your number of posts is NO excuse to be such a racist!. I would feel an extreme injustice if Admins allowed you speak. No one cares how many f****days You play if you behave like that without a f***** reason towards Adnan.

Don't you even dare to offend any Arabic Country. They at least have real men, not gay faggots like our Europe ^ ^

And Yes, you can keep licking ANO's anus if you want his return so f***** much...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:39 PM by Zalo »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2014, 05:26 PM »

Don't you even dare to offend any Arabic Country. They at least have real men, not gay faggots like our Europe ^ ^

omg... srsly.. GET A LIFE ....Zalo  -.-
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:28 PM by Berria »

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2014, 05:32 PM »
I replied here with 2-days delay.

You replied to theredi after 24 minutes.

Think now, who needs to ' get a life '  ::) I don't observe every single topic that comes out, in order to score my 2336th post  ::)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:54 PM by Zalo »

Online Peja

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2014, 05:44 PM »
some people could look less pathetic if they would manage to understand the terms they are throwing around with.

Offline Alien

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2014, 06:43 PM »
lol poetic peja i like that

Online Peja

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2014, 07:38 PM »
theredi
Quote from: zalo
Theredi, you disgusting pathetic asshole...

Hi, nice to meet u too.

How do even dare insult Adnan, who had NEVER told ANYTHING offensive towards you.

Quote from: adnan
Aw well, Son of ANO.
he needs his mommy ANO back... Poor kid.
But stil... ANO is your mommy.

Your long existence here on TUS, as well as your number of posts is NO excuse to be such a racist!. RAAAAAAAAAACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, u just selfpwned boy, i didint offend any arabic country. If they feel offended when someone says the truth then no wonder they need words like "racism" to deffend themselves. So later hypocrites like u can use them. I only stated a fact which is well known by most people who know how to use their brains. You call me racist while u offend ur own country and ur own continent? I dont have to comment on this...
Dont even mention that it was more like a joke, but people like you take everything too serious and later cryyyyyyyyyyyy and cryyyyyy and we have to listen to this...

And Yes, you can keep licking ANO's anus if you want his return so f***** much...

Selfpwned again... i simply deffended my friend who couldnt speak for himself. He got banned almost for nothing and kids like adnan started to clap with their labias. And who u try to be? You just do what u blame me for, lick adnan`s ass. Cant he deffend himself? He`s so real man as u say... maybe u in love with him?

Why u hate so much? Maybe someday u will learn what is REAL respect and REAL friendship.

In the finish there is only one person who i want to apologise as he might have felt offended, but im sure he knows this is just how i roll. Cheers D1, start to smoke stuff and i`ll come to visit u hehehe.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2014, 07:40 PM »

we need a human rights squad to clean all this trash
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2014, 07:42 PM »
Dont even mention that it was more like a joke, but people like you take everything too serious and later cryyyyyyyyyyyy and cryyyyyy and we have to listen to this...

... said a banned guy, lol. Tell me more about this joke  ::)

someday u will learn what is REAL respect and REAL friendship.

Sorry, but I am a guy who licks his friend's ass, just because of long time spent together. I look at the Karma of my friends no matter how long I know them.

You call me racist while u offend ur own country and ur own continent?

It's funny that you feel ' offended ' :) I said the very same thing you said to Adnan, and SOMEHOW you say he has no right to feel offended. Now you feel what it's like  ::)

He`s so real man as u say... maybe u in love with him?

If a dumb polish guy makes a racist of himself, then I won't leave this since he represents my country ^ ^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:14 PM by Zalo »

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2014, 08:02 PM »
Let the war go on.... Wtf Germans...

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.