Forums
May 05, 2024, 04:46 AM

Author Topic: Most Addictive Game?  (Read 7059 times)

Re: Most Addictive Game?
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2013, 09:55 AM »
there was JPCSP around for a while already, psp emulator written on java.. but now come up henrik (developer of dolphin Nintendo Wii and GC emulators) after 5 months of developing emulator runs GTA Vice city/liberty city stories, both god of war games, Little Big Planet, Potapon and alot of other exclusives on many different platforms
http://ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2013, 10:32 AM »
there was JPCSP around for a while already, psp emulator written on java.. but now come up henrik (developer of dolphin Nintendo Wii and GC emulators) after 5 months of developing emulator runs GTA Vice city/liberty city stories, both god of war games, Little Big Planet, Potapon and alot of other exclusives on many different platforms

Oh, I've heard about it a while back, they came a long way looking at the compatibility list now and then.

if you guys like fps games you should definitely try Ghost Recon Online.

it's a team play based game, very strategical and incredibly addictive. and most of all it's free to play.

Orange, you bastard, I'm hooked.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2013, 11:00 AM »
komo you can get ppsspp emulator on your android phone, iphone or pc and play monster hunter via emulator
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1095

Thanks for that man, but I honestly prefer the real thing when it comes to things I REALLY enjoy :)

I use Emulators for SMD and SNES cuz well, I played the originals to death and it's just easier, but a PSP fits in my pocket, I can take it on train journeys down to England etc...

And if you want a device to play MH get a 3DS, MH4 is announced ONLY for 3DS. PSP is dead anyway.

I am really tight for money right now, I am living pretty comfortably, but with no extra luxuries, 90% of my wages must go to things that need paid off, which should only take about another, 3-4 months, the other 10% goes towards money for things that if they break need replacing immediately.

Plus, I didn't even play the 1st MH, I only played MH2, and I had really just started it, i'll play the 1st few before I move onto the other ones I guess, by then the 3DS will be down in price, I actually do all games consoles etc this way, I save alot of money deliberately being a few years behind, seeing as WA is really the ONLY game I play online these days, being up to date doesn't bother me like it did when I was a kid and you got made fun of rotten if you didn't have the best/newest stuff :)

I really don't see the point in getting "the next "best" temporary thing" every couple months lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2013, 05:14 PM »
Think of MH 1,2,3 etc like Pokemon, just without any story that matters. So getting the 3rd generation will give you all monsters you would get in the 1st or 2nd anyway so that's why I would recommend the current MH3U to anybody.

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2013, 05:36 PM »
i enjoyed story telling on pokemon emerald

Offline angus

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2013, 08:54 PM »
Actually im playing APB reloaded since almost one year, its totally addictive for me, since its pretty easy and needs some skills and team strategy in mission disctrict. Its free2play, and theres an ArmasShop for buy some cool stuff: cars kit, weapons, weapon skins, clothing for real money.
Currently this game have a big issue with the servers that make the game almost unplayable for some peoples, but the company is working on for replace all server with new server..

Im playing in Obeya server, add me ''aNgusi'' if u want some tips..

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2013, 01:00 AM »
God Hand and Persona 3-4.
Here comes the snow

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2013, 04:34 AM »
Priston Tale!!!!
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2013, 07:04 AM »
Think of MH 1,2,3 etc like Pokemon, just without any story that matters. So getting the 3rd generation will give you all monsters you would get in the 1st or 2nd anyway so that's why I would recommend the current MH3U to anybody.

Hmm good point, BUT, do they have different scenery and different gamemusic with slightly different sound? And characters? Doesn't bother me really if it's same monsters, even same kinda weapons, as long as there is diff stuff to look at and listen too, I fell in love with MH2(psp) immediately due to the scenery/graphics & sound, especially sound, i'm an audio junkie lol, and MH2 is the only one i've played...

I will definitely get MH3U, one way or another, but like I said I can't buy anything right now, have priorities to payback.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2013, 06:21 PM »
Awesome ! Turns out a friend had a psp he didn't want so we traded some stuff :D

And I still had my copy of MHF2 lying around :D This is awesome :D

Offline Triad

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2013, 07:44 PM »
GTA series, Call of Duty series, PES, Castlevania Lament of Innocence and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 in my old nasty ps2.

Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Metroid Zero Mission on my phone via gba emulator.

At pc just WA xD but rarely play counter strike with my friends :D

Offline OrangE

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2013, 03:22 AM »

Oh, I've heard about it a while back, they came a long way looking at the compatibility list now and then.

if you guys like fps games you should definitely try Ghost Recon Online.

it's a team play based game, very strategical and incredibly addictive. and most of all it's free to play.

Orange, you bastard, I'm hooked.

hahha knew that someone would fall into it xD
nice random meeting tonight btw. hope to play with you again soon.