Forums
May 02, 2024, 04:00 AM

Author Topic: The Big Religion/God Debate  (Read 38461 times)

Offline philie

Re: The Big Religion/God Debate
« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2014, 11:19 PM »
So why would it be revealing that all of you DMT users see that same pattern? Drugs have the power to affect specific parts of your brain, and the organ is so specific that it has parts governing little things like giving coherence to shapes, or giving a particular pattern to all shapes to all people. Even then, did you guys talk aboutt he shape after thetravel? with other users?

I'll eat my words if you can find a situation, per example, in which 3 random people with no knowledge of the drug took it independently and then were asked to draw what they saw. I wouldn't even be surprised if it's similar, I don't know why you give so much importance to that when things like mentalism and telechinesis can be "emulated" to look real.

you talking to me now?
if yes, you missed my point, cause i'm the exact same opinion.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #466 on: June 27, 2014, 02:50 AM »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #467 on: June 27, 2014, 03:39 AM »
Did you know that DMT is the same chemical that gets released naturaly into the brain when you sleep and also when you die and can be found in nerly every living thing. When enough is released into your brain it doesnt just produce visuals it creates all new senses and connects you with everything in existances, here on earth and out into all existance. In small doses it can just feel like you are getting minor visuals and are just tripping out.

Did you also know that 2 or more people can take DMT at the exact same time in even differant rooms and connect with each other in this pure state. Then after accuratly prove they were there together as one.

Those that have been in this pure state on existance know what they have experienced with 0% doubt. And are only laughed at by people who have not yet experienced this.

Having someone tell you their opinion on your experience and tell you that you`re wrong is extremely ignorant.

Those who know , know they know.

People once thought the world was flat until proved otherwise.

I know I have experienced the divine, I am 100% sure. Although I cant prove it to you, I know what I know, an experience cannot be put into words.

You might tell me you once f@#!ed Britney Spears in the bum hole. I would doubt this, BUT it you might be telling the truth but have no way of proving it.

DONT BE IGNORANT!

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #468 on: June 27, 2014, 04:19 AM »
Did you know that DMT is the same chemical that gets released naturaly into the brain when you sleep and also when you die and can be found in nerly every living thing. When enough is released into your brain it doesnt just produce visuals it creates all new senses and connects you with everything in existances, here on earth and out into all existance. In small doses it can just feel like you are getting minor visuals and are just tripping out.

Did you also know that 2 or more people can take DMT at the exact same time in even differant rooms and connect with each other in this pure state. Then after accuratly prove they were there together as one.

Those that have been in this pure state on existance know what they have experienced with 0% doubt. And are only laughed at by people who have not yet experienced this.

Having someone tell you their opinion on your experience and tell you that you`re wrong is extremely ignorant.

Those who know , know they know.

People once thought the world was flat until proved otherwise.

I know I have experienced the divine, I am 100% sure. Although I cant prove it to you, I know what I know, an experience cannot be put into words.

You might tell me you once f@#!ed Britney Spears in the bum hole. I would doubt this, BUT it you might be telling the truth but have no way of proving it.

DONT BE IGNORANT!
Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense.  No one buys this crazy shit pizza.  I felt a lot of crazy shit both times i've done DMT, but i've never touched anyones aura with my moonbeam fingertips. 

"Those who know, know they know."

"And if you doubt this logic you are ignorant"

Well, that seems pretty ironclad then.  Join the brigade of DMT hippie crackheads or risk not being in the know and deemed ignorant in the quest to touch people's existence.  Don't try and quantify or justify your drug use in ways that make it seem normal.  Ingesting large amounts of consciousness altering drugs isn't smart, cool, noble, or enlightening.  You are intentionally ignorant of the fact you are just a drug addict trying to escape from reality.  Accept it.  Move on.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2014, 04:25 AM »
Ignorant.

I havent done any psychedelics for years... nor am i addicted to drugs..

you obviously dont know...

me and mayhem are playing worms come online... you remember that game ?

jpg images

Offline Husk

« Reply #470 on: June 27, 2014, 06:56 AM »
I saw jesus help an old lady cross the road the other day

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #471 on: June 27, 2014, 07:08 AM »
I saw jesus help an old lady cross the road the other day

I f@#!ed Britneys spears in the bum hole.

jpg images

« Reply #472 on: June 27, 2014, 08:09 AM »
Your brain works through complex electrical and chemical processes, I think it's safe to say that you all know that. We all have a tremendous amount of information to deal with all day, quite staggering the brain can keep up. Luckily, sleep comes to help us cope with all that. It kind jumbles up all our new information and mixes it with past experiences. Gives us time to process things.

When you're in that dream, but you don't realise it yet, you KNOW it's true, even if it's unlikely. At some point, you realise you're in a dream and it sinks in that it's not real.
So now you're giving yourself the same chemicals while you're awake and what does it do? Gives you the same feelings while you're awake! No way to realise you're dreaming, cause you know you're awake. No wonder you conclude it must therefore be real.
And since it's so clearly not an every day thing you experience, it must therefore be something of a higher power. I get that.

You can take from it whatever you want. But I know that if I experienced something like that, my brain was tricked into believing/experiencing that. I know that because I've seen it in others whose brain chemicals were unbalanced. Did you know schizophrenics have very common delusions? Their hallucinations and such have a lot in common, because they lived in the same society in early life, even if they never actually met. You can call it connecting, but the truth is their brain isn't processing the available information correctly. The fact that they receive very similar information is the reason similar results are given.

Go watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
Very fascinating video of someone talking about their experience, she mentions some very similar things to what you say. Main differences, she's a neurobiologist, so she understands why she's feeling it and she experiences it at a time when her brain was basically shutting down.
But you can see and hear from how she talks about it that it all felt very real at the time.

You can call me or Wally ignorant, but the truth is you have no clue how much I know about this sort of stuff, just like I don't know how much you know. This is why you should say more than just
Lol. No.
Because saying that tells me nothing about what you know, which can only lead me to conclude you know nothing. This is why I explain why I believe things. Absolute certainty "because I know that I know" means nothing.

Offline Free

« Reply #473 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38 AM »
Really, its simply pointless. Im here spreading the good word on a sacred herb and You guys act Like Ayahuasca is Like some bullshit. The Reality is you have no idea What ur dissing.

If one is interested in,finding answers, Then why not Give it a shot?

there is awareness behind brain function btw, my Soul knows it, my thinking mind cant never

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #474 on: June 27, 2014, 08:53 AM »
Your brain works through complex electrical and chemical processes, I think it's safe to say that you all know that. We all have a tremendous amount of information to deal with all day, quite staggering the brain can keep up. Luckily, sleep comes to help us cope with all that. It kind jumbles up all our new information and mixes it with past experiences. Gives us time to process things.

When you're in that dream, but you don't realise it yet, you KNOW it's true, even if it's unlikely. At some point, you realise you're in a dream and it sinks in that it's not real.
So now you're giving yourself the same chemicals while you're awake and what does it do? Gives you the same feelings while you're awake! No way to realise you're dreaming, cause you know you're awake. No wonder you conclude it must therefore be real.
And since it's so clearly not an every day thing you experience, it must therefore be something of a higher power. I get that.

You can take from it whatever you want. But I know that if I experienced something like that, my brain was tricked into believing/experiencing that. I know that because I've seen it in others whose brain chemicals were unbalanced. Did you know schizophrenics have very common delusions? Their hallucinations and such have a lot in common, because they lived in the same society in early life, even if they never actually met. You can call it connecting, but the truth is their brain isn't processing the available information correctly. The fact that they receive very similar information is the reason similar results are given.

Go watch this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
Very fascinating video of someone talking about their experience, she mentions some very similar things to what you say. Main differences, she's a neurobiologist, so she understands why she's feeling it and she experiences it at a time when her brain was basically shutting down.
But you can see and hear from how she talks about it that it all felt very real at the time.

You can call me or Wally ignorant, but the truth is you have no clue how much I know about this sort of stuff, just like I don't know how much you know. This is why you should say more than just
Lol. No.
Because saying that tells me nothing about what you know, which can only lead me to conclude you know nothing. This is why I explain why I believe things. Absolute certainty "because I know that I know" means nothing.

I swear I really did f@#! her in the bum.

jpg images

Offline Free

« Reply #475 on: June 27, 2014, 08:58 AM »
The energy You Are cant Never, Ever disappear from the YOUniversum, When Your body "dies" Your energy simply transforms. To what\how\wtf?, I have no idea, its,Beyond thinking minds capability,to understand. You need to lose ur mind First lol, to get perspective :D Wetheter You Like it or not, You Are Eternal part of life force, Like it or not. Its All good though because its a loving force <3

ok, now You Can call,the mental,institution on My ass :)

« Reply #476 on: June 27, 2014, 09:05 AM »
Really, its simply pointless. Im here spreading the good word on a sacred herb and You guys act Like Ayahuasca is Like some bullshit. The Reality is you have no idea What ur dissing.

It's pointless because you don't listen to what any one else has to say because "you know you know". That's the same mindset of some of the world's most dangerous people. Really, take your quotes and instead of the current topic, take the topic islam. Scary stuff.

The problem is that malicious people will take advantage of gullible people with miracle cures and what not with exactly the same stuff you just said, as they have for ages. Call me old fashioned, but I don't like charlatans.

If one is interested in,finding answers, Then why not Give it a shot?

there is awareness behind brain function btw, my Soul knows it, my thinking mind cant never

What do you consider to be your soul then?
Personally, I'm with Sam Harris on this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHMIRuucX0

Offline Free

« Reply #477 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21 AM »
Life itself is a miracle, You Don't need miracle cures to see,Behind the bullshit. Its a Simple realization Really, its,right infront,of ur eyes All the,time. Ur Still the same person, With just less fear and doubt. It doesnt add anything to Your being, it removes lot of bs,baggage though

And Im trying to take advantage of What? :( I have,Experience, from both sides of the coin, im Talking My Experience here, not starting a cult

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #478 on: June 27, 2014, 10:52 AM »
Dont worry free, when they die they will realise what we were talking about.

jpg images

Offline Anubis

« Reply #479 on: June 27, 2014, 11:05 AM »
If it's true it's true, if it's not it's not. At least no godly being will "punish" us when we don't believe it. That's a step forward in religion. ;)