Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:17 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12716 times)

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2011, 01:36 PM »
I already said I cant defend someone using scripts in a league game (read pls), my point was there are MANY people who do things more deserving of a ban in my eyes.

I agree with a ban, but only til the end of the season.
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2011, 02:08 PM »
I still think a final warning would be better, these 2 guys havent harmed anyone even if they used a script however many times...

There are players on this league who have terrible attitudes, noob bashers, avoiders, fake droppers... these people deserve to be banned more than a couple of guys who used a script to virtually no advantage...

Lol mate, I hardly think being immature, playing weaker players, or avoiding is an offense worth banning for, i'm with you on fake droppers though, but the rest of the things you mentioned, it's just really really really lame and we should all just humiliate those people on a day to day basis.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 08:38 PM »
Hey-hey. sm0k asked me to make a post about him! Here it is :

sm0k:
elo,
i made a 2nd movie with 4 ttrrs and one warmer. darkz and some others wanted to see me in rr. as you can see on this movie i recordet taskmanager (shows wich programms i had on) the quality isnt the best but if u try hard then u can read that. if need i will check another camera and make a 3rd one witht that taskmanager. and i also give you a link to dwnl the replays that u see on that movie.
i got a wrong ban and i want to prove you that. 1st thing: the mods gave 2 replays as reasson for my ban.. the tapz and speed there is like on my whole ttrr tus games. i also checked that 2 replays to 100% and match them with that replays from my video.. you see the tapz and moves are the same. and on task manager you saw i didnt had any autohotkey or another script programs. i just had keychange on. and on that keychamnge i changed alt + ctrl to 2 spaces, f8 and enter. well i lie when i said i fr on one space.. i just wanted be something different then others.. but at least i have to say that .. i use 2 spaces. in 1st movie i fr'ed on space while the camera where showing my keyboard. when camera moved i changed to my 2 spaces. you can think what you want about that. the whole thing is if you check the replays from my movie and my tus rr replays .. no matter wich ones. you see same speed of tapz..
i were sometime ago in sW clan .. and ye in this time i used that sw script for a while .. but never used it on tus games.. there were a time where i just played for fun .. afteri left sw i made a breake .. and after this breake i didnt used any scripts anymore. and i think: ppl that used that sw script knows it dont rly help much , at least it dont make works ur spaces better .. just a bit better control.

youtube : 2nd movie

wa replays to the movie:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JA3AT6DW

if it gonna be rly needed so i will need some days to get better camera for that taskmanager..
and guys .. dont listen just what mods says.. prove it byurself and match the replays with tus replays..
right now i dont know what mods think about this.. always when i pm them .. they never answer. just mi make sometimes answers

Offline Maciej

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 08:52 PM »
EDIT: Someone, who I like, didn't want to show it out...

but smok lies. And MI knows about it already, that's enough.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:01 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 10:21 PM »
hehe this replay was clear yea and its not so hard to see the difference between this and script replays
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 01:23 AM »
And as far as I know, sm0k has never cheated!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 06:38 AM »
Why even bother making a video if you know you don't cheat? You can't get banned via assumptions and jealousy, and people think you cheat is normally a compliment if you aren't lol.

Offline darKz

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 01:17 PM »
Why even bother making a video if you know you don't cheat? You can't get banned via assumptions and jealousy, and people think you cheat is normally a compliment if you aren't lol.
Do you think MI banned him for no reason? Of course he has to prove something here. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 04:23 PM »
This has gone out of proportion

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2011, 04:48 PM »
way to randomly tap out of context to achieve ugly roping.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2011, 05:14 PM »
Do you think MI banned him for no reason? Of course he has to prove something here. ;)

I have yet to see the proof on which this ban is based on... without that there's much room for discussion whether the ban was righteous or not. And in the past there was so much talk about whether it is possible or not to detect cheating that i have my doubts that there is any proof at all...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2011, 06:18 PM »
There isn't, at least not with an anti cheat tool or something like that, all assumptions are based on subjective view and experience. I am glad I am not the one making these decisions whether someone cheats or not because you can't justify them.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2011, 06:30 PM »
There isn't, at least not with an anti cheat tool or something like that, all assumptions are based on subjective view and experience. I am glad I am not the one making these decisions whether someone cheats or not because you can't justify them.

says the cheet
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2011, 06:46 PM »
imo MI doesn't ban without surely proofs.

and what about smok, it's true he cheats, what about Sniper, everybody knows too.